No announcement yet.

Obama's outsourcing of jobs with Stimulus spending

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    Its all from the same article, referenced at the very beginning i.e.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...BIeW_blog.html

And I noticed that you have yet to credit your source ....
    Apparently your knee jerk urge to come to Obama's rescue is getting in the way of your comprehension.

I didn't say anywhere that it wasn't from the same article. I said that 1. the article isn't responding to the specific underlined points of giving away stimulus money. Rather it's responding to "RNC".

And two, they're not debunking....they're downplaying. Did you even read your own article. Most of it states "RNC is overplaying it, we don't exactly know what percentage of the stimulus went overseas", and I'm paraphrasing.

In other words, they're acknowledging that stimulus money went overseas, they just don't know how much and whether the number are accurate. How does that debunk anything?

Comment

Oh and all you have to do is google the articles title. And you shall have your source.

It's not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
        Apparently your knee jerk urge to come to Obama's rescue is getting in the way of your comprehension.

I didn't say anywhere that it wasn't from the same article. I said that 1. the article isn't responding to the specific underlined points of giving away stimulus money. Rather it's responding to "RNC".

And two, they're not debunking....they're downplaying. Did you even read your own article. Most of it states "RNC is overplaying it, we don't exactly know what percentage of the stimulus went overseas", and I'm paraphrasing.
        Another avoidance based post ... you're really getting good at that!

What is your source????

I clearly credited the source of the fact-checking of your nonsense, by the WASHINGTON POST.

The very least you can do is give credit where its due ... or has it already become an embarrassment.

Comment

Another avoidance based post ... you're really getting good at that!

What is your source????

I clearly credited the source of the fact-checking of your nonsense, by the WASHINGTON POST.

The very least you can do is give credit where its due ... or has it already become an embarrassment.
          A straw man. See post above again.

Google is at your disposal. Your failure to utilize it while clinging on to this "show me the source" push....shows your desperation to cling on to anything to win the argument, an argument btw that you can't possibly win. Because you're wrong.....because Obama's Anti-Capitalism....subsidizing of companies, central planning is wrong at face value. You can't defend it

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
            A straw man. See post above again.

Google is at your disposal. Your failure to utilize it while clinging on to this "show me the source" push....shows your desperation to cling on to anything to win the argument, an argument btw that you can't possibly win. Because you're wrong.....because Obama's Anti-Capitalism....subsidizing of companies, central planning is wrong at face value. You can't defend it
            What cannot be defended in the load of bullsh1t you posted ......

Comment

What cannot be defended in the load of bullsh1t you posted ......
              It's already been defended.

Here is some more....a extracurricular assignment for you:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfer...king-failures/

Find me some more debunk articles for that one as well.

Comment

Gary Johnson on Outsourcing:

Outsourcing is not the cause of our economic ills here in the U.S. Rather it is a side effect of government intervention in the economy, unpredictable regulations, and burdensome corporate taxes. In order to encourage job growth, we don’t need to promote or protect certain industries that happen to have good lobbyists or deep pockets. Instead we need to lower taxes, reject further bailouts, and eliminate senseless barriers to free trade and legal immigration. Let individual businesses choose where to buy their inputs and let consumers choose what products to buy rather than trying to pick economic winners.

Comment

Working...
                X