Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Cotto stans have been proven wrong yet again....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

offtopic...

but that word "stan"... weird how Eminem unintentionally created an iconic word that is now used to describe obsess fans of anything..... even he said he didnt think it would get that big

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Despite of that photo proof we really don't know and we never will unless we had touched Margaritos wraps. Plus come on now, the man was suspended for a year. I doubt he got suspended for being a good clean fighter.

I am a Margarito supporter, don't get me wrong but there is definitely something shady with him and his wraps. Once he got caught before the Mosley fight that power he had went away. Look at the Mosley fight, look at the Garcia fight and look at the Pacquiao fight. It just .. disappeared.
      His power didn't disappear. He's a volume puncher. It's hard to knock someone out who is so quick to get away from you and someone who clinches every time you get a rally going.

With Garcia he just wanted to get rounds in.

Cotto doesn't clinch or know how to fight backwards. So expect his power to magically reappear.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        I got mixed emotions about antonio.Stop fcking with my head
        Bro, some of these motherfuckers on here pretend to hate Margarito because if they defend them, they will be considered outcasts or some **** like that. Watch if Margarito wins, these people that call him "Margacheato" are going to start complimenting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Bro, some of these motherfuckers on here pretend to hate Margarito because if they defend them, they will be considered outcasts or some **** like that. Watch if Margarito wins, these people that call him "Margacheato" are going to start complimenting him.
          They'll all jump on the bandwagon as usual. Notice how with 1 fight half the forum went from Martinez being the best P4P to an overrated MW who so and so can beat. It's just how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
            what does this prove? i dont get it

you expect the paris to be on the top of the wraps?

unroll that sht and watch a brick fall out
            People were putting up the pics where Margarito's wraps are vracked and torn... The one that Miguel Cotto is claiming is real.... This one...

This was my response....

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            This is my autographed Antonio Margarito photo.... It was taken AFTER he was on the shoulders and was taken while he was STILL IN THE RING and BEFOREthe wraps were cut off.... There is no break or rip in the wrap...

Now here is more proof that there is no rip or tear in the wraps.... Look at the picture posted and look at both of these photos and they are both photos of the left hand....

Comment

what does this prove? i dont get it

you expect the paris to be on the top of the wraps?

unroll that sht and watch a brick fall out
              Don't you see it was signed off by a legit Nevada official?

Why don't you complain about Roy Jones testing positive?

Comment

Don't you see it was signed off by a legit Nevada official?

Why don't you complain about Roy Jones testing positive?
                because i dont care, steroids dont turn you into roy jones

and besides, 99.9% of americans do steroids, so who cares

Comment

because i dont care, steroids dont turn you into roy jones

and besides, 99.9% of americans do steroids, so who cares
                  So you admit 99.9% of Americans are cheaters?

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                    People were putting up the pics where Margarito's wraps are vracked and torn... The one that Miguel Cotto is claiming is real.... This one...

This was my response....
                    i thought it was cleared up that the first pic was fake

anyway, margarito's style is what beat cotto, i'll be suprised if cotto doesn't go through hell again

Comment

So you admit 99.9% of Americans are cheaters?
                      it's true, atleast american athletes, it really doesn't matter though, steroids are overrated

Comment

Working...
                      X