Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Floyd knocks out Mosley, I will CUT my pony tail off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doug should chop it off if Floyd wins period, forget the KO, even if its a decision. He loves Shane and hates Floyd, put your ponytail where your mouth is

Comment

What if Floyd stops Mosley on cuts, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        What if Floyd stops Mosley on cuts, does that count?
        I don't think that's what he meant, but it would go down as a TKO so I'm not too sure. I don't really remember seeing Shane cut bad or at all though.

Comment

Originally posted by @$$-H0L3 View Post
          I would also be surprised as hell, but it's a long shot considering Mayweather's power & style, and Sugar Shane's beard.

Damn, everybody says Ellerbe is a fag .

Always thought he was Hispanic, excuse my ignorance.
          LOL yo real talk, it's not anything having to do with Floyd...but I always suspected Ellerbe to be a little susty lol. Don't get it twisted either, even in the Hip Hop world you'd be surprised how many "gays" these dudes have around them and you wouldn't even know it.

I went to a Vibe Magazine industry party in 2008 and maaaan....if you saw the people that supposedly "run" Hip Hop, you'd prob think you were at a Lady Gaga album release party. Wiiild **** lol...

Comment

ficher is cool, im not a huge fan, but at least he's honest and has fair assessments of fights. i have yet to see him ride a fighters dick during a fight like the hbo crew does.........

and i will say this!!!!!!!!!!!! IF MAYWEATHER KO'S MOSELY, I WILL GROW A DAMN PONY TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A ****ING RAT TAIL AT THAT!!!!!!!!!!

I PROMISE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              LOL yo real talk, it's not anything having to do with Floyd...but I always suspected Ellerbe to be a little susty lol. Don't get it twisted either, even in the Hip Hop world you'd be surprised how many "gays" these dudes have around them and you wouldn't even know it.

I went to a Vibe Magazine industry party in 2008 and maaaan....if you saw the people that supposedly "run" Hip Hop, you'd prob think you were at a Lady Gaga album release party. Wiiild **** lol...
              This gay **** is spreading like a wildfire. But whatever, it's their life, but they just need to stay the hell away from me .

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                ficher is cool, im not a huge fan, but at least he's honest and has fair assessments of fights. i have yet to see him ride a fighters dick during a fight like the hbo crew does.........

and i will say this!!!!!!!!!!!! IF MAYWEATHER KO'S MOSELY, I WILL GROW A DAMN PONY TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A ****ING RAT TAIL AT THAT!!!!!!!!!!

I PROMISE!!!!
                take it to the max...a mullet ha

Comment

lol apart from Ellerbe being gay (i dont know, i just think he conducts himself in a way to try to be businesslike, benefit of the doubt), Doug Fischer has very accurate analyses most of the time.

And Floyd KO'ing Mosley... not even if he wanted to. and he wouldnt wanna get countered hard by Shane anyway.

Comment

Floyd may not KO Shane Mosley cold for the 10 count, but what if he makes Mosley quit on the stool? Will Dougie "i look like a pedophille" Fisher still cut his pony tail off?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                      Floyd may not KO Shane Mosley cold for the 10 count, but what if he makes Mosley quit on the stool? Will Dougie "i look like a pedophille" Fisher still cut his pony tail off?
                      Mosley and quit shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Every man has his breaking point, but I doubt Shane would ever quit, especially against Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X