Comment

• For Gorgeous Georges.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• [IMG]

Comment

• What are you A holes doing?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I cruised to the strip club earlier for 3 minutes. Told the doorfolks I forgot my hat..........so that I didn't have to pay cover. That worked, drank 1 vodka and tonic really fast and left. Not very eventful if you ask me.

I was only there because a guy owes me money, and he hangs out there. I was incensed and thinking to myself I better not see him blowing cash on a female. That wouldn't cut the mustard in my book.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
                Last edited by Run; 07-17-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• There was a girl dancing that had some big ass *******. That's something you rarely see at a topless club which is Ironic. Usually they're thin and petite with a nice butt and flat chested I noticed. The majority of strippers.

Like she had some nice and legitimate ******* that were pretty big. I'd say a 34 C but really well rounded. Fake probably I couldn't tell I was fifteen yards from her.

They weren't 36 + or D size type of big, but pretty substantial.

Last edited by Run; 07-17-2011, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• What I have drank today

Meantime IPA, 7.5 abv. A nice English IPA.

Flying Dog Horndog, 10.2 abv. Meh... I'm really not too crazy for English style barleywines...

Jolly Pumpkin Bam Noire, only 4.3 abv. This is a dark Saison/Farmhouse Ale, so I figured it was worth a try. Saisons are always pale/light. Meh.. This had a vinegar like flavor to it. It looks good though

Comment

• Just tried Presidente....nasty stuff...

Comment

Working...
                      X