No announcement yet.

STOP with the PAC-MAY THREADS !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
    Well if thats the case then they should have more then 3 people deleting them
    Lol i would love to be the 4th

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
      Lol i would love to be the 4th
      Who wouldnt lol

we should RED K any1 who starts a pac-may thread

Comment

I try to avoid Mayweather and Pacquiao threads myself but it is one posted about Mayweather (good or bad mostly Bad) every 5 minutes lol they guy don't even have a damn fight Schedule but he is the most talked about Boxer...PERIOD...NOBODY Is Talking Mosley vs Mora, Peter vs Wlad or about none of the fights that actually WILL HAPPEN, everything is Mayweather and it is not even the Mayweather fans, it is people who "Hate Mayweather" they are the ones constantly posting about him OVER AND OVER AND OVER

all this shows me is that 95% of the people on this board are not even boxing fans they are just Pacquiao fans simply because he is Filipino like they are or just Mayweather fans looking to argue and talk **** with Pacquiao fans

maybe even Boxing Scene has given up trying to keep things under control lol

but I must say it is pretty embarrassing when it is articles on the main page and you got Racist Comments right underneath it

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
          Who wouldnt lol

we should RED K any1 who starts a pac-may thread
          Red K to you for starting this one.

Comment

They will only stop when Floyd gets off his roids so he can grow some balls. You know his balls are tiny since he has a weak 147 resume.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              I try to avoid Mayweather and Pacquiao threads myself but it is one posted about Mayweather (good or bad mostly Bad) every 5 minutes lol they guy don't even have a damn fight Schedule but he is the most talked about Boxer...PERIOD...NOBODY Is Talking Mosley vs Mora, Peter vs Wlad or about none of the fights that actually WILL HAPPEN, everything is Mayweather and it is not even the Mayweather fans, it is people who "Hate Mayweather" they are the ones constantly posting about him OVER AND OVER AND OVER

all this shows me is that 95% of the people on this board are not even boxing fans they are just Pacquiao fans simply because he is Filipino like they are or just Mayweather fans looking to argue and talk **** with Pacquiao fans

maybe even Boxing Scene has given up trying to keep things under control lol

but I must say it is pretty embarrassing when it is articles on the main page and you got Racist Comments right underneath it
              Red K for stereotyping us filipinos as just pacquiao fans.

Comment

there are too many trolls on this site

Comment

Working...
                X