No announcement yet.

yesterday allan green's performance proved why he's not in the super 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesterday allan green's performance proved why he's not in the super 6

allan green talks all this mess about he is this and that. he had a sub par performance last night. i think he a good fighter but stop all that talking. if your gonna talk big. you better perform big

Originally posted by lil chico 112 View Post
    allan green talks all this mess about he is this and that. he had a sub par performance last night. i think he a good fighter but stop all that talking. if your gonna talk big. you better perform big
    I agree, I was never high on him even after the Codrington victory.

Comment

He can't fight a southpaw. Lucian Bute would eat him alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        I agree, I was never high on him even after the Codrington victory.
        exactly. he caught jaidon with a good shot and put him to sleep. what has he done after that to make him a serious contender to the other 6

Comment

I would probably pick everyone in the 6 over him, but he'd have a shot. I like the guy, but I hate that after EVERY single ****ING goddamn FIGHT he says "If I had been 100%..." Just shut up! He even said it after this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Slotff View Post
            I would probably pick everyone in the 6 over him, but he'd have a shot. I like the guy, but I hate that after EVERY single ****ING goddamn FIGHT he says "If I had been 100%..." Just shut up! He even said it after this one!
            HAHAHAH your right bro every damn fight. i heard him during rounds look over to someone and say FLAT!! and shake his head. come on bro just stop making excuses and fight

Comment

I want Miranda to end this fool already, after he destroyed Codrington he thinks he's this an that.....

This guy isn't even all that good to be honest.

Kessler or Froch would eat this idiot in less than 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
              X