X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my heart skipped a beat! WTF

Comment

i doubt it but if it really was true then the Americans would be cheering out of happiness. i mean they hate ricky hatton, and everything brittish and european. them would celebrate like it was 4th of july or something. and then they would say stuff like this "**** ricky hatton he was just a bum" or "ricky deserved to die because he is brittish" and etc etc

Comment

Ban him right now !!

Comment

He meant passed away another opportunity to fight Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by arargh View Post
            i doubt it but if it really was true then the Americans would be cheering out of happiness. i mean they hate ricky hatton, and everything brittish and european. them would celebrate like it was 4th of july or something. and then they would say stuff like this "**** ricky hatton he was just a bum" or "ricky deserved to die because he is brittish" and etc etc
            LMAO funniest post ever, if i had the power to do it, i would red K coz it was funny as ****.

Comment

You're a idiot. The Americans don't hate Ricky Hatton nor would most of them cheer. I would red karma you but it would be pointless.

Comment

.......what????????????

Comment

Dont you ****ing play with stuff like this. Is not ****ing funny.

Comment

AHAHAHAAH arargh is out of his mother****in mind, he acts like Americans would love to go Hitler style on Europeans. The fact that he really means it make the situation funny as hell.
                    He made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                      You're a idiot. The Americans don't hate Ricky Hatton nor would most of them cheer. I would red karma you but it would be pointless.
                      yep they do, the sad thing is that if hatton dies then what about his son campbell what he will think when he sees a bunch of americans ridiculing and hating on his father even after his dead. because i bet you americans would, yes you would even when he is dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X