Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Malignaggi's chances of landing Mayweather fight if he beats Porter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Malignaggi's chances of landing Mayweather fight if he beats Porter?

Let's say Paulie defeats Porter..by decision of course..where do you put his chances of landing the big payday fight with Floyd Mayweather?

Comment

I don't wanna see that, especially after the one sided beating Mayweathers gonna give Maidana, if Khan looks good in this fight then I'd rather see that.

Comment

Now that Malignaggi is with Showtime, Goldenboy, and especially Al Haymon, a fight between Floyd and Pauli seems more and more likely.

Comment

I think if Floyd beats Maidana the winner gets Floyd in September...makes to much sense..If Floyd beats Maidana he will have the WBC,WBA,RING.. why not fight for the IBF?? then we may actually get a Manny fight next year for all the titles

Comment

paulies pretty marketable tho, i could see the fight making good money

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
              paulies pretty marketable tho, i could see the fight making good money
              Think that could have been the reason for the elephant stunt, to get people talking and hype him up.

Comment

id rather see floyd porter so im hoping for shawn to win although i like paulie..i just dnt wanna see a fight v floyd...

Comment

Can't see this fight selling, very doubtful It will happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X