Collapse
No announcement yet.

The True reason behind the Canelo/Angulo Conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys don't believe that Golden Crooks Promotion is out to get your hard earned money? Go ahead. Keep buying their fights.

All I can say is. Next time Floyd and Canelo fights. For once, try to see it knowing it's a fixed fight in mind. You'll easily see the bs that way.

I'm sure you'll watch Floyd vs. Canelo and Angulo vs. Canelo and and you'd wanna take your money back because those two fights were absolutely fixed.

Comment

Everyone needs to calm down. The bottom line here is that Angulo isn't and never was very good. The fact that he was featured in a PPV main event in and of itself is pretty much a joke. No discredit to Canelo. He looked great and did exactly what he was supposed to do. Anyone who thought this was going to be a difficult fight for him was misguided, period.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Of course I din't pick Rios to win whereas many of the posters referenced by Appono picked ANgulo to win. This is what we were discussing. Not manny and rios.
        You nailed yourself as a hypocritical bumsniff yet again, like I said, hilarious and shameless.

Comment

Angulo punches looked like they didn't have any snap since the bell rang. I want to hear from Angulo and Hunter on why he looked so slow I mean the guy looked like he had 50lb weights strapped to each arm and punching.

Canelo looks great against smaller fighters and fighters that are pretty much dead in a zombie state. Never in my life I heard people watching a boxing fight say "why is this guy throwing slow and weak punches" talking about Angulo

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            The thing is though, I think if he would have taken the DLH route, he would have made even more money.
            absolutely not!!!! you have to remember that dlh, had everything going for him....gold medal, exciting boxing style, looks, mexican/mexican-american fan base, etc....floyd is andre ward if he goes the dlh route because he'd be just another defensive african american fighter who's a nice guy......shane mosley is an exciting fighter who fought dlh twice, beat him and now all he is is a punch drunk gbp employee. there will never be another srl....those days are over.....to be a popular(transcending) american boxer you must do things outside of the ring to get attention(good or bad).

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
              Imagine if canelo was allowed to weigh in at the normal weight and drain himself 2 pounds, we might be talking about the still undefeated canelo. Just saying.
              What are you talking about? using floyd's logic he is stii undefeated due to the catchweight.

Comment

Working...
              X