No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We're Saving Mexico For Pacquiao-Marquez 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: We're Saving Mexico For Pacquiao-Marquez 5

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum has revealed that he and Mexican promoter Fernando Beltran are prepared to stage the fifth battle between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez in Mexico this September.

Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard “we’re saving Mexico for September” even as he indicated Beltran was “not of a mind to go make money for a Manny fight now in Mexico and there’s nothing I can do.”

Pacquiao has said he is keen on returning to the ring in April following his crushing 6th round knockout at the hands of Marquez at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas last December 8.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bob getting those wheels rolling on that milking machine!

Comment

arum so damn bent on getting this fight made its not even funny lol, he knows marquez is the only for sure draw pac can fight now so he doing all he can to lock this fight in. the 4th fight should be the last but but some people called this before the 4th fight even happned, arum is all about his bs rematches smh

Comment

Pacquiao is a pathetic puppet. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Pacquiao is a pathetic puppet. Seriously.
          You would think he would have left Bob like Hoya, Mayweather and Cotto did while also making the biggest fights and a lot more money in the process. It's a shame really.

Comment

That fight will be HUGE in Mexico.

Comment

Get ready for the retirement fight

Comment

This will be the last fight for both of them. Marquez will retire Pacquiao with another ko win and then he will hang em up.
                I need to get a passport for this one.

Comment

I can see why Arum wants this fight made. With the exception of Mayweather (which will never happen). Marquez is the only other fighter that generates the most money for him. His cash cow is on his last legs. I just don't see Pac fighting much longer.

Comment

Theres no way paq comes out with a decision on this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X