Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Judah beats Garcia and becomes lineal champ at 140 against all odds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at Judah winning a Big Fight...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

I think he starts off well then gets Knocked Out, all Danny has to do is land one good body shot and Judah will check out mentally, he cannot take body shots...NEVER COULD!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Gee, I wonder who Larrys going to be rooting for
      Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Yea lets make this racial
      LMFAO!!!!

But....to the topic.....Hell NO!!! Judah is a first class bum. Hed be lucky if hed get into the Hall of Shame!
      Khan
      Clottey
      Cotto
      FLoyd
      Baldmoir
      spinks
      Tszyu
      Zab SUPER BUM Judah!:WORD:

Comment

Is Garcia really the lineal champ at 140? He can't be, Khan lost to Peterson one fight earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Is Garcia really the lineal champ at 140? He can't be, Khan lost to Peterson one fight earlier.
          He is.

I asked the same question but he actually is

They were ranked #1 and #2 by The Ring at the time

Crazy, I know.

Comment

That would make him former 147 Ring Champion, and new 140 Ring Champion.

Being Ring Champion in all of the weight classes you fought in is no easy task. But Judah has too many people talking about his losses and not enough about his wins. The truth is he edged a win over Matthysse by like 1 point. He beat Matthysse[unbeaten], Spinks, Witter[unbeaten], Corley, Ward, Mabuza, Paris[unbeaten]. Obviously some of these fighters were just very good at their best, never great fighters.

I don't know about HOF, but if he does beat Garcia, it gives him Ring titles in two weight classes and that should at least make him borderline. Maybe 2-3 defenses of The Ring title against top 140 guys like Khabib, Matthysse, Rios or Marquez would get him in.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              He is.

I asked the same question but he actually is

They were ranked #1 and #2 by The Ring at the time

Crazy, I know.
              And that's why I don't take anything involving belts or lineal titles seriously anymore.

Comment

Khan was bumped up after Peterson was caught. Peterson was removed from the 140 rankings.

Comment

And that's why I don't take anything involving belts or lineal titles seriously anymore.
                  Everybody moved up by default. Same thing happened at 147 when Berto was removed.

Comment

A win over Garcia may not bring Judah to be a HOF'er, but i totally want Judah to knock the f**** out Danny just because of Danny's ******* father!!!

Comment

hell no
                      Zab is a loser, that's what his identity is to fans
                      he's lost too many fights for a Garcia win to put him in
                      Garcia is overrated anyway, stopping 2012 Terrible means nothing
                      the Khan win was good but he's done nothing else
                      Zab is just a journeyman who scored big vs Spinks, another choker

Comment

Working...
                      X