No announcement yet.

Who's worse, Cosby or Fogle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's worse, Cosby or Fogle?

We may not know everything about Fogle yet, but he apparently was involved in paying for sex with underage girls and probably child ****ography. The extent to which he engaged in these activities isn't really known.

Cosby is apparently a rapist with dozens of women who have come forward, and who knows how many who haven't. Was not a violent rapist, but used drugs, manipulation and intimidation to rape as many young aspiring women as he could.

To me it is no question, Bill Cosby.

Based on what we know now of Fogle, and what it appears to be, he fairly innocuous by pedophile standards. Although the females we are aware of were not old enough to legally give consent, they were not especially young (only age I've heard so far is 16), and it was willingly done in exchange for money (he was not preying on totally innocent girls and forcing them to do things they were against). As for child ****ography, there is nothing to suggest he played a part in producing it as far as I know (although his business partner was, I believe). To me, consumption is bad, but it is the production that is the real evil ****. Granted, we don't know everything about it yet, and I don't want to stand up for Fogle much, but all in all he seems like more of a pervert than an evil ****er.

Cosby on the other hand was out there actively forcing women to do things against their own interests and desires, with a combination of betraying trusts and using drugs to render them unconscious. He legitimately raped and has left dozens of women damaged for life.

On the scale of justice, Cosby is way worse in my mind. He is an evil **** that should be castrated and or killed.
    Bill Cosby
    28.57%
    Jared Fogle
    47.62%
    Even
    23.81%

#FreeMyDudeJared

Comment

It's like asking who's worse, the Isis leader or Osama bin laden. At a certain point you pass a threshold of horrible crimes and both these guys did that from the start. Fogle was watching videos of young kids changing, in the bathroom, etc. he might not have made them but just watching that is ****in demented and sick. I know we can't police people's minds but if you want to **** kids in middle school and think they're hot, like he told that informant in the article, then you are a serious threat to society.

Comment

I haven't delved very deep into either of these stories to know all the finer points, but if Fogle's f#cking 16 or older girls I think Cosby is the eviler guy here. If it turns out Fogle f#cked a 14 or younger girl I think he turns into the worse guy cuz corrupting a kid is worse in my eyes than Cosby corpse fetish rape of girls who'd probably have f#cked him without the quaaludes.

Comment

Both Cosby and Fogle are pieces of stinking ****.

Comment

So you think a man should be killed based on accusations with no evidence or a trial, and you're asking a question about morality? Seems like Cosby raped your brain.

Comment

they both should be punished, eye for an eye. Then have their balls cut off

Comment

Cosby because as far as we know, Fogel just watched. Cosby took it a big step further.

Comment

It's like asking what's worse, the Nazi's or a Serial Killer. Both are horrible.

Fogle is a sick **** who watched child ****, and paid to bang a 17 year old and who knows how many others. I mean, both are bad, but Cosby might be worse cause he's a serial rapist.

Comment

Both need to be locked up and cell mates. So they can talk about how getting butt fuked daily by 12 inch dlcks on the daily feels

Comment

Working...
                    X