Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Defends Salka: Why is He Being Underestimated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Getting hard defending YOU bro!!! Smh "Hot Rod" Rowdy Roddy Salka is a bum Danny. You just need to stfu and knock this guy out on Saturday.

Comment

If people tune in on Saturday them this type of match up will be justified. Don't tune in and it won't happen again

Comment

Garcia Trying To Sell Tickets; He Sounds Like Don King!

Garcia should just STFU, train, knock the tomato can out, then unify with Peterson and get in to credible fights if you want to call yourself as a legit P4P. Acting like you don't understand the backlash for agreeing on Salka, is an insult to the publics intelligence for Boxing. When they first announced Salka, out of like 6 or 8 organization rankings, NOBODY has this fool ranked in their Top 200!!! Not just the Top 100, online you find rankings as deep as 200, and Salka surfaced no where. Only since the backlash has Salka mysteriously snuck into being ranked by somebody 70-something or something just idiotic. Santana who's fighting Peterson on this stellar night of Boxing wasn't much better. I found him ranked like 67th with ONE organization and that's it!

Garcia could have fought ANY top 50 guy before Salka that sounds like something you drink for acid indigestion. Garcia talks about himself in the third person like he's in that class with Pacquiao & Mayweather, but after that near death experience beatdown he took at home in Puerto Rico, his courage must be shot to take a fight like Salka, then try to sell is to the public calling Salka one of the "young stars of Boxing". Sounds like Don King selling at his best; just a real sleazy sell job.

I'll be very interested to see if Garcia "takes his time" with Salka who has 3 career KO's, drag the fight out like its competitive and Salka is dangerous. AND I will be very interested in where Garcia goes after this fight. I think he's lost it between his ears after the schalacking in took in the last fight.

Comment

I'm tired of Garcia and his IQ of a doorknob. If articles come out every day with the Boxing public displaying their anger and disapproval of this matchup and Garcia or someone from his management team has to come out continually defending this matchup, THAT MEANS SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS MATCHUP!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            Maybe because he 77th ranked 4 division seperated from where you guys are fighting at

Ron Salsa Last fight was at 130 Thats a weight class right there

135 is another weight class

140 is another weight class

and 142 is another weight class

This is why everyone is calling this fight Bullshit.

Why couldn't Garcia give the 77th ranked Welterweight a shot?

Good question.

Comment

Im boycotting this crap fight! Ill wait for the next day to read up on boxingscene.com, not worth my time to see Danny Garcia fighting a Taxi Driver!

Comment

Smh...

Comment

This is so cuteee

Comment

I agree with all of the criticism . Danny took a crap fight . At the end of the day WE thd fans have the final say . So ima do what every upset or better yet disappointed fan should do and i'm NOT GONNA WATCH THIS FIGHT .

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      Maybe because he 77th ranked 4 division seperated from where you guys are fighting at

Ron Salsa Last fight was at 130 Thats a weight class right there

135 is another weight class

140 is another weight class

and 142 is another weight class

This is why everyone is calling this fight Bullshit.

Why couldent Danny Garcia give the 77th ranked at Welterweight a shot?
                      where did you get 130 from?? his last fight was at 135 and the fight before that was at 140

Comment

Working...
                      X