Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Was Ghost Shook by Money May in Face Off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    I wouldn't say "shook", but judging by his body language he definitely looked uncomfortable. Nobody would really be saying anything if Guerrero hadn't ran his mouth so much in interviews about Floyd. Then when Floyd is his face verbally abusing him, Guerrero had nothing to say and looked rather submissive; just not a good look, I was expecting Guerrero hold his own. What makes it even worse is that after the face off, Guerrero wants to play the tough guy again by stating that when he gets heated he'll just swing.
    yeah me too id prefer robert to hold his own instead of looking like what did i just sign up for?

Comment

Shook at lil Floyd, dont think so. Floyd isnt an intimidater is he, are people confusing themselves or am i missing something?
      Floyd playing mind games is him annoying you so much that you lose your gameplan and want to kill him in the ring. Like hatton doing the slice across the neck gesture, i doubt hatton was scared of FLoyd, rather Floyd was terrified of hatton.

Floyd isnt scary. I think Guerrero thought Floyd was funny and kinda cute.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 03-07-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

why should guerrerro stoop to that level? when floyd said "ill give it to you how you want it", Guerrerro could of ethered him right there by saying "is that what big bubba said to you in those prison showers"?

Comment

shook?

why would he be shooked? He was told and got paid extra to participate in contrived fake confrontations with floyd for the sake of promotion.

Comment

why is the ghost getting compared to manny here?

manny never brags boasts or call out anyone ,the ghost has been talking big noise and when in the guys face is quiet and telling floyd he's wasting his time talking then what has the ghost been doing?

so ,yes he was shook.

Comment

The ghost looked like he was ready to call his pops in for backup.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                shook?

why would he be shooked? He was told and got paid extra to participate in contrived fake confrontations with floyd for the sake of promotion.
                jesus is everything a conspiracy theory to you dudes lol? must be hard to believe a woman loves you to maybe she was paid to love you lol.

Comment

I dont think he was effected by Floyd. By being quiet I think he was trying to show that Floyd wont be able to get under his skin and effect his gameplan too much. Tho tbh I still think Floyd wins by wide UD

Comment

He wasn't shook, every time a confrontation between fighters occurs this crap comes up. It is almost as though some of you guys haven't seen a heated discussion before.

Further more why would he be shook? Not as thought Floyd punched through 6ft of concrete before snacking on a brick.

Comment

No he wasn't, just seem a little surprised Floyd was that verbose with him. Floyd won the war of words, which doesn't mean shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X