Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley, Judah, Aydin Discuss Mayweather vs. Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero has two fights at 147 and he's the #1 contender? Really? I like Robert, I like Floyd but this is bullshhhh..sorry but that fight is not worth it's ppv cost. Robert beats Berto and he leap frogs other title holders in the division? Others who've held top 5 rankings in the division for a heck of a longer time? If this was Top Rank most of you would be calling bloody murder but it's GBP/Haymon so it's cool. I like Robert and Floyd but Guerrero beating Berto all of the sudden going from "Bum' according to Floyd to "contender" just makes no sense. Also didn't Floyd say he didn't want to fight at 147 anymore during the last talks of him vs pacquaio? Guess 147 is the safest route at this point for him but damn..Guerrero?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Guerrero has two fights at 147 and he's the #1 contender? Really? I like Robert, I like Floyd but this is bullshhhh..sorry but that fight is not worth it's ppv cost. Robert beats Berto and he leap frogs other title holders in the division? Others who've held top 5 rankings in the division for a heck of a longer time? If this was Top Rank most of you would be calling bloody murder but it's GBP/Haymon so it's cool. I like Robert and Floyd but Guerrero beating Berto all of the sudden going from "Bum' according to Floyd to "contender" just makes no sense. Also didn't Floyd say he didn't want to fight at 147 anymore during the last talks of him vs pacquaio? Guess 147 is the safest route at this point for him but damn..Guerrero?
      The ghost is th #1 contender because he earned it the old fashion way by winning the interim belt. The math isnt hard to figure out. Should be a good fight and the card should be stacked. A real boxing fan will buy this card or at the least watch it onthat great weekend......a hater will just hate cause they aint got anything better to do

Comment

A ridiculous fight: G. will look as bad as Marquez did. He'll chase Mayw. all night and be eating jabs while he's doing it. **** fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          The ghost is th #1 contender because he earned it the old fashion way by winning the interim belt. The math isnt hard to figure out. Should be a good fight and the card should be stacked. A real boxing fan will buy this card or at the least watch it onthat great weekend......a hater will just hate cause they aint got anything better to do
          You want to call me a hater while in the same breath calling yourself a legit boxing fan? Eat a dick kid...I get it you are a fan of the ghost or mayweather he's got two fights in the division and that's it! He won two fights so he leap frogs Bradley who beat the supposed #2 p4p fighter and took his belts in the division? You want to talk about that? The guy who ended a man's 15 win streak, took his belt and had the biggest upset this side of the century but robert #1 by winning an interim title and beat a guy who lost to bum Victor Ortiz and was suspended for roiding and at that was off a layover? You are the epitome of what you are calling me..a marketing influenced moron. Do that math and get back to me..oh plus bradley is undefeated and has a better resume than guerrero.

Comment

You want to call me a hater while in the same breath calling yourself a legit boxing fan? Eat a dick kid...I get it you are a fan of the ghost or mayweather he's got two fights in the division and that's it! He won two fights so he leap frogs Bradley who beat the supposed #2 p4p fighter and took his belts in the division? You want to talk about that? The guy who ended a man's 15 win streak, took his belt and had the biggest upset this side of the century but robert #1 by winning an interim title and beat a guy who lost to bum Victor Ortiz and was suspended for roiding and at that was off a layover? You are the epitome of what you are calling me..a marketing influenced moron. Do that math and get back to me..oh plus bradley is undefeated and has a better resume than guerrero.
            You're delusional, my friend. Boxing hasn't been about who's "earned it" for over twenty years. It's about the more exciting fight that's likely to sell. Guerrero presents a style that is sure to bring lots of contact. Bradley is rather boring and defensive, as is Mayweather.

This fight will sell. It's a business. Now you do the math and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
              Good fight,Guerrero is not as good as Floyd but Mayweather is at the stage where a loss could be just around the corner
              This fight with Trout vs Canelo on the undercard makes for a great night of boxing
              Exactly , Floyd is at at a stage when things can go wrong , its possible but not likely .

Comment

I dont get down with **** talk youngsta. I talk about fights. And this card is gonna be good regardless of your tired reasons for saying you wont watch it. But I bet you will in the end. So go ahead and hate on it but we all know the truth.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
                  You're delusional, my friend. Boxing hasn't been about who's "earned it" for over twenty years. It's about the more exciting fight that's likely to sell. Guerrero presents a style that is sure to bring lots of contact. Bradley is rather boring and defensive, as is Mayweather.

This fight will sell. It's a business. Now you do the math and try again.
                  This right here

Comment

Who do you want Floyd Mayweather to fight next?

Comment

Mayweather will be fine. Another 12 round decision coming up!

Comment

Working...
                      X