Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Coming Back To MSG, Tourney Idea Rejected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto and Floyd dont belong in any tournaments. Canelo does but it seems GBP wont put him in. And Cotto didn't duck Canelo so kill that noise. And I'm not really a cotto fan either.

Comment

back at MSG...hell yeah!!! buying tix first day regardless of the opponent

Comment

I'm hoping Cotto moves up and fight N'dam for a 160 title. Cotto doesn't need any of that GBP crap.

Comment

The thought of this tournament...WOW!

Comment

I'm glad Cotto rejected this bogus tournament.By the time its done he'll be 50,but we all know the real reason why this tournament would even be brought up.If he fights a decent opponent in Dec im there.Not too many fights left in him.I'll be more then happy if he even retired tomorrow.I always wanted to see him fight Mayweather for years and as a boxing fan my wish came true,so im confirmed.

Comment

Cotto stops Kirkland in a few rounds. Kirkland dont belong in the ring with Cotto. Kirkland impressed me with Angulo but be clear he made it out of that first round and the fight cause Angulo got a woody at the thought of knocking the guy out in the first round in front of all his peeps, and I dont think it would be to big a leap in logic to assume he had the picture of Kirkland getting knocked silly by the Asian guy in his head, so he gets hyper trigger happy and screwes himself instead. Besides size Cotto is better than Kirkland in every facet of the game.
              Last edited by ocintron; 07-03-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Cotto ducked Canelo and now he don't want to prove who the best is at 154. I've been saying this, Cotto is a fake image of what he truly is. He hasn't really done much at 154/140 compared to 147.
                i felt the same aswell, i feel hes in the purto rican mosley, mosley is completely done but cotto is really shot now and hes not as shot as mosley is, mosley is better fighter overall than cotto thogh

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  i felt the same aswell, i feel hes in the purto rican mosley, mosley is completely done but cotto is really shot now and hes not as shot as mosley is, mosley is better fighter overall than cotto thogh
                  grammar-monster.com

Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ocintron View Post
                    grammar-monster.com

Check it out.
                    i will, lol, just like u did i see

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      Cotto and Floyd dont belong in any tournaments. Canelo does but it seems GBP wont put him in. And Cotto didn't duck Canelo so kill that noise. And I'm not really a cotto fan either.
                      If Cotto would have accepted, Canelo would have been in the tournament. If Oscar proposed a tournament, the goal would have been to make Canelo a star in the process of unifying 3-4 titles against Cotto in the finals (although things don't always go according to plans).

If Trinidad was in a tournament, why doesn't Cotto belong in a tournament?

He gets a pass if he doesn't want to participate in one, but he isn't exempt from tournaments just because he's one of the most popular already. Mayweather, at this point, should be the one to fight the winner of a tournament so he gets a pass, but that doesn't mean he doesn't belong.

Comment

Working...
                      X