Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aren't inmates proof enough that ****sexuality is a decision?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aren't inmates proof enough that ****sexuality is a decision?

they dont all go in gay

they don't all come out gay either.

Plus, it's a different scenario. Lock up men for 10-20 years sorounded by nothing but men no ***** for that long and some gay **** is bound to happen eventually.

Funny thing is if you take many different specifies and conduct the same tests the same **** will happen.

Comment

They were gay to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        they don't all come out gay either.

Plus, it's a different scenario. Lock up men for 10-20 years sorounded by nothing but men no ***** for that long and some gay **** is bound to happen eventually.

Funny thing is if you take many different specifies and conduct the same tests the same **** will happen.
        I agree.

If I was in the desert for a few days with no water, I'd see the reflection in the sad and go to drink sand, out of desperation. I believe the same **** happens at a lower extremity. Humans don't drink sand, and aren't gay naturally IMO.

Comment

Truth be told ****sexuality wasn't taboo until Christianity and other modern religions wiped out the Pagans .

Most of your historic "hero's" such as 'Alexander the Great' were flaming like Perez Hilton while on long sausage fest marches of invading terror.

Comment

they said they go gay because its all psychological. think about it. if your in there all day 24 / 7 year and years at a time all you ever look at is guys. they eventually turn gay with maybe not even wanting to.

its all psychological man. my pshycology teacher talked to me about this

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
              they dont all go in gay
              And they dont all 'go gay' in prison either.

There are psychological reasons why people in prison commit ****sexual acts, and it isnt a decision.

In prison all social norms breakdown, and inmates are often forced into it, being raped and beaten or threatened with murder.

Many teenagers in young offenders institutes also have ****sexual relations. Their sexual behaviour was screwed up from day one. They arent gay, but will get sexual favours from the most openly gay effeminate inmate. Its the closest thing they have to a woman.

****sexuality in normal society is genetic.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                I agree.

If I was in the desert for a few days with no water, I'd see the reflection in the sad and go to drink sand, out of desperation. I believe the same **** happens at a lower extremity. Humans don't drink sand, and aren't gay naturally IMO.
                Man we all know you meant to say that if you were in the desert with no water for some days and were desperate for sex and a man popped up you would **** him (or the other way around) lol.

Comment

don't think this thread was meant to be taken seriously

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
                    they dont all go in gay

Comment

Working...
                    X