Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if floyd-castillio is brought up then pac-morales I is fair game...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if floyd-castillio is brought up then pac-morales I is fair game...

if you bring up pac losing to morales its the worst thing ever because pac is "new and improved" even tho they bragged about the right hook in the buildup to that fight.....but they always bring up floyd-castillio I even tho floyd looked like a lil boy in that fight and he was fighting with one arm still he won the fight and the 11th round guttiest round of his career.....

and floyd iced castillio in the 2nd fight but pac was losing to morales on the scorecards before morales got tired and collapsed......i say got tired because jermain taylor gets the same excuse against carl froch they give him no credit but thats another story....back to fmj.....

there can be no double standards in the sport of boxing....think about it.........

It's ludicrous how Castillo-Mayweather I is brought up, it was a close fight against a great fighter that Floyd won IMO. How is that bad?

Comment

hey..like a said..floyd gets critisized for **** manny gets praised for..there are extreme double standards...manny learned but floyd didnt??but hey what can ya do???

Comment

Originally posted by RightCross94 View Post
        It's ludicrous how Castillo-Mayweather I is brought up, it was a close fight against a great fighter that Floyd won IMO. How is that bad?
        man these people search high and low for any thing to make floyd look bad..i mean they were posting the spadofora -floyd-SPARRING clip.....sparring??are you serious???

Comment

You dont have to use Morrales to make your point. All you really have tod o is call Marquez fights wih PAC up and you will have a valid reason to say PAC lost both fights and didnt want a third because he said this business is done. Everyone know he lost both fights and to see him get robbed in front of millions of people is why boxing loses a lot of fans. PAC is a great fighter IMO but he didnt fight the toughest competition at 140. That divisions has enough stars to fill a solar system and to pick David Diaz out of the lot says alot to me. With Bradley, Holt, Campbell, Petersen, Maidina, Ortiz, Alexander, Corley and now Khan. W e have alot of guys that can match Pac in hand speed and work rate. Oh why did he chose to avoid all of these guys. When maywether left the lightweight divisions and chose to move up because of weight problems and left Freitas, Casaymayora at the table. Larry Merchant crucified him on TV for not cleaning up the division.

Comment

That's the closest thing a ***** admitting that Floyd lost the first fight against Castillo, if you're trying to compare that fight to Pac/Morales 1, because Pac lost and Floyd didn't. At least you got past the denial stage, good for you...

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
              You dont have to use Morrales to make your point. All you really have tod o is call Marquez fights wih PAC up and you will have a valid reason to say PAC lost both fights and didnt want a third because he said this business is done. Everyone know he lost both fights and to see him get robbed in front of millions of people is why boxing loses a lot of fans. PAC is a great fighter IMO but he didnt fight the toughest competition at 140. That divisions has enough stars to fill a solar system and to pick David Diaz out of the lot says alot to me. With Bradley, Holt, Campbell, Petersen, Maidina, Ortiz, Alexander, Corley and now Khan. W e have alot of guys that can match Pac in hand speed and work rate. Oh why did he chose to avoid all of these guys. When maywether left the lightweight divisions and chose to move up because of weight problems and left Freitas, Casaymayora at the table. Larry Merchant crucified him on TV for not cleaning up the division.
              are they close to thousands of boxing fans?

Comment

Floyd-Castillo is brought up because Pac-Marquez II is brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
                  Everyone know he lost both fights and to see him get robbed in front of millions of people is why boxing loses a lot of fans.
                  Get real. "Everyone"? No. Pacquiao won the first, and the second fight could have gone either way. In the rematch I actually had Marquez one point ahead originally but the more I watched the fight on video I ended up with it the other way. No close fight is a robbery. That's bull****. A robbery is when there's a very clear winner and he doesn't get the decision, not when you can barely score a fight by a single point either way. People need to get off that "Marquez was robbed" bull****.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by WaM.BaM View Post
                    Floyd-Castillo is brought up because Pac-Marquez II is brought up.
                    present time: 2009

marquez-pacquiao: 2008
                    mayweather-castillo: 2002

Comment

Working...
                    X