Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: My Best Weapon To Beat Canelo is Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think Roach has been a positive influence on Cotto. He has been through so many trainers though that it is really hard to say.

As far as communication and trust I see something different when Cotto is in the corner with Roach. He responds back to him. He completely trusts everything Roach tells him to do.

This will be the final test. Cotto has always had the skill to beat Canelo. If he is really 100% back to where he was around the Mosley fight then Roach's impact is real.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheirBacks! View Post
      You already lost with that type of comment.

Only reason you tranform yourself is because of your S & C not freddie IMO. Now you aint some slow slob trying to conserve energy now you have energy to burn.
      Nonsense... he's thrown more left hooks in the 1st couple of rounds in his 3 fights with Roach compared to his 3 fights with Pedro Diaz. He's also circling his opponents ALOT more than before.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
        Roach sucks. The only thing Cotto has now is confidence, he has always had the skills.
        Roach may not be the best coach, but if a fighter who possesses the skill feels more confident because of his coach, then Roach has done his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Jovi View Post
          Roach may not be the best coach, but if a fighter who possesses the skill feels more confident because of his coach, then Roach has done his job.
          Roach IS a verry good Coach, without a question.

Comment

If Cotto thinks that for real he's f#cked lol. If this is for real I'm going to assume Cotto is invested in Roach's masterplan. And lets be real Roach's masterplans never seem all that great in competitive fights or at least fights where his guy is the dog going in.

Comment

Cotto and Roach about to beat dat ass!

Comment

Roach keeps cotto on the game plan when to box and when to turn on the heat cotto will beat canelo with boxing and using the jab canelo is a good fighter he is not great well at least up to know he is not great his resume is hype and the only 2 good fighters he fought were trout and Lara that's it cotto resume ****s on canelo resume and most of these fighters out here because he took all challengers cotto experience confidence and skills will trump the youth of canelo and I don't think canelo hits harder or is smart enough to stop cotto attack it will be foty no doubt about it

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Roach keeps cotto on the game plan when to box and when to turn on the heat cotto will beat canelo with boxing and using the jab canelo is a good fighter he is not great well at least up to know he is not great his resume is hype and the only 2 good fighters he fought were trout and Lara that's it cotto resume ****s on canelo resume and most of these fighters out here because he took all challengers cotto experience confidence and skills will trump the youth of canelo and I don't think canelo hits harder or is smart enough to stop cotto attack it will be foty no doubt about it
                  Do they teach you guys basic writing and sentence structure on that dirty island?

Comment

Roach said Miguel initially called him and said, "I'm at the end, I have maybe 1 or 2 fights left in me, would you train me?"

Freddie said yes and here we are 4 fights and counting!

Truly inspirational story whether you like him or not.

Comment

Freddie Roach is gonna be the reason Cotto gets KTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X