Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win the Judah vs. Matthysse fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had it 114-113 Judah but I think the range of reasonable scores was 115-112 for Matthysse to 114-113 for Judah. All of the judges had scores within that range so I can't call it a robbery.

Slow start killed Lucas in this one and it's why he has an L on his record. He self admittedly started slow because the plan was to attack Judah in the late rounds since he's known to fizzle out. The problem with that is your banking on the judges scoring every single round for you down the stretch. Judges have different angles and look for different things from different perspectives so you can never go into a fight giving away rounds. Especially a nail biter like this one.

It's an underrated fight though and always sparks debates on what to look for when scoring rounds.

Comment

• zab judah lost and its really obvious which posters would give this fight to judah, lol, zab diel ****ing sukks and its really pathetic how he cant win a great fight or some not so great, baldomir beat judah even though baldomir is pathetic and skilless, judah lost to feather fisted corey stinks and tsyzu exposed how come overated fighters like judah shouldnt arrive drunk to fights, david diaz is judahs first father though, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I had it 114-113 Judah but I think the range of reasonable scores was 115-112 for Matthysse to 114-113 for Judah. All of the judges had scores within that range so I can't call it a robbery.

Slow start killed Lucas in this one and it's why he has an L on his record. He self admittedly started slow because the plan was to attack Judah in the late rounds since he's known to fizzle out. The problem with that is your banking on the judges scoring every single round for you down the stretch. Judges have different angles and look for different things from different perspectives so you can never go into a fight giving away rounds. Especially a nail biter like this one.

It's an underrated fight though and always sparks debates on what to look for when scoring rounds.
        debates happen also when you try to feed us your awful scores that even you know youre lying on, lol, you just are probably a truly bias judah fan or you are trying to lie your way up for some attention is what you probably craving for, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

• Close point either way or draw

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            debates happen also when you try to feed us your awful scores that even you know youre lying on, lol, you just are probably a truly bias judah fan or you are trying to lie your way up for some attention is what you probably craving for, lol, nyahahaha
            Why you crying and and getting all butthurt over my comments?

I'm just speaking the truth. You obviously disagree. Move on.
            Last edited by -PBP-; 01-31-2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Why you crying and and getting all butthurt over my comments?

I'm just speaking the truth. You obviously disagree. Move on.
              the problem is that now you are angry at me for exposing your lies for attention

Comment

the problem is that now you are angry at me for exposing your lies for attention
                Lol......if that's what you need to convince yourself to make you feel better than cool
                Last edited by -PBP-; 02-01-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• It was a close fight. I pick Judah.

Comment

zab judah lost and its really obvious which posters would give this fight to judah, lol, zab diel ****ing sukks and its really pathetic how he cant win a great fight or some not so great, baldomir beat judah even though baldomir is pathetic and skilless, judah lost to feather fisted corey stinks and tsyzu exposed how come overated fighters like judah shouldnt arrive drunk to fights, david diaz is judahs first father though, lol, nyahahaha
                    You're from East LA. Nobody gives a rats ass what you have to say about boxing. Big ass kid with Superman in his avy. Up, up and away, lmao! Panzy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      You're from East LA. Nobody gives a rats ass what you have to say about boxing. Big ass kid with Superman in his avy. Up, up and away, lmao! Panzy.
                      What does him being from East LA have anything to do with anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X