Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you prefer a partner you'd have a lot in common with or less?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    You're a smart bastad. But you still have to take a trivial one down every here and there. Show who's the boss.

As far as the topic goes, there nust be sone similarities. For example with money (how you make and spend it) and similar socio-evonomic background or else it gets brutal. I like having a woman with separate interests.
    Yeah every now and again you do but why argue and not get poon when you could simply not and get poon? As for me and the missus she likes a bunch of weak ass **** and hates boxing but socially she has no friends and settings separate from me, we do all of that together.

Comment

How do I get a girlfriend?

Comment

I've done the opposites thing. On some Danny Glover/Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon type ish, "I'm gettin too old for that s#%"

Disagreeable, annoying chics, are out at this point in my life.

Comment

[quote=Sweet Pea 50;11711814]Just saying, Emz. Just knowing me, I can't stand arguing with women. Alot of the times, logic goes flying out the window, replaced by emotions, and all types of messy shit.

"I'd just asked you if you wanted to go to the movies. Da **** did the unwashed glass in the sink from 2 weeks ago come into THIS equation?!?"[/quote]

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Best thing is to just let it go and let them win all of the unimportant ones and stand your ground when it matters to you not them only.
          Very smart Spray.... and that's why you've been with your girl for 5 years and still going strong.
          Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          You're a smart bastad. But you still have to take a trivial one down every here and there. Show who's the boss.

As far as the topic goes, there nust be sone similarities. For example with money (how you make and spend it) and similar socio-evonomic background or else it gets brutal. I like having a woman with separate interests.
          Spoken like a "REAL man" there boss.

Do you often spank your wife over your knee???

Comment

rather she didn't like sport that much. that is my thing. beers and watching the sport with just mates.

Comment

I picked less....it's cool to do and learn about things you wouldn't naturally do or learn about. It keeps things interesting.

I can share my interest with her and she shares her interests with me..

Comment

Spray prefers a partner he has a lot in common with.

Like a penis, for example.
                Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 01-27-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S~T~J View Post
                  rather she didn't like sport that much. that is my thing. beers and watching the sport with just mates.
                  Maybe...but what's sexier than a girl in a jersey? Not much...

Comment

Working...
                  X