Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Rust was not a Factor in Margarito's Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's no secret I'm not a fan of Margarito's. However some of you people are taking the hate a little too far, saying Clottey would've KO'd Margarito and ****. No way in hell, Margarito has a better chin than that and even I know that. I do think Clottey would've gotten the decision though. No way he would've KO'd Margarito though, and vice versa.

Clottey is a lot tougher than people give him credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
      its not like margarito is going around saying that he's the best and the most feared fighter out their, .
      actually...yes he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
        actually...yes he is.
        In the showtime interview, he said somthing like, "yeah, we've offered such and such a fight they don't want to fight me, in a way you can say im the most feared boxer at welterweight." And let it be known that at one time he was. Now, it seems like every fighter at or near he welterweight division is calling out Margarito, which is good.

Comment

Now, it seems like every fighter at or near he welterweight division is calling out Margarito, which is good.
          because they know he is a bum....the most feared welterweight..when he grows a pair of balls and fights the punisher then we will see what he is made off.

Comment

i dont post much on these forums but i'm sick of this margarto rusty bull****. he supposed to be so great. everyone wanted him to fight mayweather. what do you think would have happened to him if he would have been rusty against the p4p king? exactly, he would have got embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by omegamale View Post
              i dont post much on these forums but i'm sick of this margarto rusty bull****. he supposed to be so great. everyone wanted him to fight mayweather. what do you think would have happened to him if he would have been rusty against the p4p king? exactly, he would have got embarrassed.
              Heres a good counter hook......imagine if Mayweather would have hurt his hand/s against Margarito......exactly, Margarito would have whoooped that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                Heres a good counter hook......imagine if Mayweather would have hurt his hand/s against Margarito......exactly, Margarito would have whoooped that ass.
                Even if he did im pretty sure he could survive 12 rounds of looping punches. Im sure Floyd would jab all day.

Ok mister Ferocity.. Answer this.. Who you think can beat Margarito right now?

Comment

Working...
                X