Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ruslan Provodnikov Is The Beast Everyone Thinks, Then Why Couldn't He Even Hurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ruslan Provodnikov Is The Beast Everyone Thinks, Then Why Couldn't He Even Hurt

Demarcus Corley?

I fact, besides shop worn Alvarado, who has this mythical beast ever stopped that was any good? Not that I rate Alvarado high at all. Especially not after his two fights with Rios.

Maidana and Matthysse put the beast to sleep.

Tired of hearing about him. He has no thought process inside the ring, no defense, gasses by rd 6, and is reduced to fighting in spots and chasing his opponent while doing nothing.

Well, he only has 20 or so professional fights man...he's getting bigger and stronger in 2014. He's only in his late 20's.

You're being hard on a guy that beat the piss out of the last two top 10 welterweights he fought. Knocked them both literally senseless.

Comment

He won't be looked at as one of the greats, but he will fight anyone and has a fighting spirit that really is something to behold. Plus he's a humble guy. It's hard to talk about him in a negative way. I'd be willing to bet that over 90% of boxing love this guy. I know I'll tune in every time he fights.

Comment

like i said in another thread, all his fame is from beating someone who Rios already stopped lol.

Comment

I am a fan due to his fighting style and I bet you he could give Chino a run for his money no doubt. The guys designed to absorb punishment and dish it out, somewhat like a rougher more durable version of John Molina. He does however lack that precision of Matthysse and constant pressure as the rounds go on

Comment

Dunno, for Pretty basic fighter, dudes seem to not want to fight him for some odd reason. Either he is not that basic or these others guys know something.

Comment

I agree. Chino would crush Alvarado as well. Povodnikov will run over C and D level guys but thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Dunno, for Pretty basic fighter, dudes seem to not want to fight him for some odd reason. Either he is not that basic or these others guys know something.
                Great avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Thats why he turned downt he Rios fight huh?

Comment

I agree, the guy is probably the most overrated fighter here.

I'd give Rios a great shot at beating him.

Comment

Working...
                    X