Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do think about the rest of free agency so far?(after Howard)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do think about the rest of free agency so far?(after Howard)

We all know about Howard and the Celtics trade but their has been some big moves made by other teams this offseason.

Golden State getting Igudola is a huge pick up for a team who gave the Spurs a hell of a series with an injured David Lee. Their offense is already explosive, he helps them solidify themselves on D.

[B]Josh Smith, Chauncy Billups[B] to the Pistons. Pistons got young talent but putting a proven Detroit legend in Billups and a star in Smith in with their young blood could definitely have them fighting for one of the last seeds.

Jennings & Milsap going to Atlanta Jennings along with Milsap are a huge addition to the Hawks, Milsap is one of the most underrated players in the game. Undersized but plays hard on both ends and can get you a double double all the time. Them with Harford will be interesting.

Andrie Kirlenko and Shaun Livingston to Brooklyn Very solid backs for an arging Pierce and KG. Kirlenko still played tough last year in Minnesota after leaving UtaH. AK 47 was a steal taking the veteran's mini minimum to be on a contender. Definitely a versatile wingman. Lingston is a solid back up for a usually banged up somehow D Williams.

Bynum to the Cavs Definitely is a key addition to maybe getting Lebron back next season if he stays healthy and has a good season. Him and Irving will be a hell of a combination along with their other young stars.

Monte Ellis to the Mavs Missed out on Howard and signed a ton of guards. Maybe they could try and get Asik from the Rockets since he don't want to be a back up again like in Chicago. They are thinking about Samuel Dalembert too for a Center. If they can keep Brand coming off the bench with Samuel and Dirk in the front porch thats a solid down low combo. Dalembert is more consistent McGee, and was a explosive defender with the Sixers. He will play hard down low and let Dirk & Ellis take all the shots on Offense. The point guard they got to is an undderated ball handler. He's unselfish and moves the ball around well which is key for Vince, Ellis and Nowinski. They could be sleepers on the west.

Artest father says he's thinking about joining Knicks
    Not surprising though it's funny Artest wouldn't really have to change his system with Melo since he's played with Kobe. Maybe he could be a solid 6th man like JR & Kidd were last season. Could definitely take some defense duty relief off Tyson Chandler. He knows what it takes to win and has matured.

What you doing up so early?.

Comment

Was drinking and smoking tonight enjoy my last night in Harrisburg, PA partying before I move to the pocono's. I just can't sleep enjoying my buzz to much I love rambling :weedbear:

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        Was drinking and smoking tonight enjoy my last night in Harrisburg, PA partying before I move to the pocono's. I just can't sleep enjoying my buzz to much I love rambling :weedbear:
        Good **** man. You may as well carry on drinking now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Good **** man. You may as well carry on drinking now.
          Yeah I'm starting to feel the exhaustion now and the hangover right around the corner. I'm bout to take few shots just so I can pass out before it arrives!

Comment

AK to the Nets isn't even fair.

Well, get ready for a Golden State-Nets finals next year.

Comment

I hope the heat pick up Greg Oden. If we can get a real big in the center, not only does that solve many of the heat's weaknesses, but it would free up Chris Bosh, and he can play like a forward again.

With Greg Oden, Bosh can start playing his game again with less pressure, more energy and start looking like the all star he is.

With Oden in the paint, having bosh/anderson/james/haslem as help defenders, our rebounding problems are over.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-13-2013, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Regular season the warriors should be lighting it up and get a top 4 seed,the thing they need to figure out, or should say curry needs to find out ,is in the playoffs is how to control the game in the end and close out.playoffs is a different animal.
                Detroit is going to make playoffs with cheeks leading the team and billups if healthy can bring that leadership role that they severely lack.plus the east is weak .bigger surprise to me is sheed in an assistant role .
                hopefully nets keep being in that top 4 In the east since they spending 180+ million on salary in 2013-14 ..couldn't believe that number when I saw it.
                Don't matter who the cavs get in there and clear up all the space they want , james aint going back .if anything he staying in miami, going up north in NY or going west ward.
                would like to see artest join the knicks and maybe close out the career there.i don't see the hype to bargnani and don't think he will be a long term asset in change of scenery.hated to see them send Novak out.

Comment

didn't know the Jennings to Atlanta deal was finalized.

other than Monta to Dallas(which doesn't make sense) all those deals are very interesting.

Brooklyn is gonna be a sick team in the East. People are still saying Indiana is the 2nd best team in the East but I don't know Nets starting 5 is looking really sick.

Gonna be another good year in the NBA(unless you're a Lakers fan).
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 07-13-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Warriors messed up big time letting laundry and jack go.Those dudes
                    gave the spurs problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X