Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Staff Predictions - Lucian Bute vs. Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene Staff Predictions - Lucian Bute vs. Carl Froch

On paper, it’s not the fight to determine once and for all the best super middleweight on the planet. But not every fight needs such clarification. Some fights are worth watching on its own merit.

Saturday’s showdown between Lucian Bute and Carl Froch at the Nottingham Arena is such a fight. Lineal super middleweight champ Andre Ward opted to sit this one out, nursing injuries and wounds from his own points win over Froch in their Super Six finals last December. Chances are that the unbeaten Oakland native won’t be around to face the winner, as rumors have swirled of a potential fall showdown with light heavyweight king Chad Dawson. [Click Here To Read More]

It always cracks me up when boxing writers and analysts, people PAID to voice their opinion, say that the visiting fighter will win a majority or split decision in the hometown fighter's backyard. Have these people ever watched boxing? I think four out of five people that picked Bute picked him by split or majority decision HAHA. That is EXACTLY why Froch will likely win this fight, he is the hometown fighter and the busier fighter. If two guys gave him 5 rounds vs. Ward (a travesty, he lost 10 rounds easy) I find it hard to believe they will side with Bute IN ENGLAND in a much CLOSER fight.

Comment

Froch by robbery. Bute easily outboxes Froch. EASILY.

Comment

Anybody know what time this comes on for Eastern Standard time US?

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          Froch by robbery. Bute easily outboxes Froch. EASILY.
          Not easy. Bute not that slick. He's gonna take some damage.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
            Anybody know what time this comes on for Eastern Standard time US?
            5 EST my broadcast starts.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
              5 EST my broadcast starts.
              Thanks!! Less than two hours away.

Comment

Bute will outbox Froch and will eventually win the fight. If Bute will beat Froch in Notthingham I want to hear what the haters will have to say.

Comment

Undecided i like both guys but i feel bute hasn't been tested yet
                  Plus i think fighting this British fighters on British soil is a mistake
                  British fans are ruthless n i dont know if bute is gonna be able to handle
                  that...but again great fight im proud of both fighters for taking this risk
                  .....gud luck to both......

Comment

Somebody help me please where do i go to stream it?i can't
                    Miss this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X