Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz chooses not to beat up military hero for cheating with his girl friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to victor for taking the high road.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
      Makes me admire him even more!!!! He's a real man while Maywether is a spoiled and arrogant wannabe thug.
      How can you admire what Ortiz did, whe you would have done something entirely different? Knowing you, you would have hit your wife and then proceed to have sex with the soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
        So are you telling you have never hit a woman in your life?.........

That's precisely why admire him all the more....because I have hit a woman in my life before. It was cowardly act and it wasn't even a situation like Ortiz's. My situation was more of a an argument solely between my wife and I regarding something stupid from my end.

Now I can't even imagine how hard it must of been for Ortiz to contain himself and hold back when finding the woman he loves with another man, that takes courage, intelligence and restraint that not just anyone possesses. I truly admire that about him.

Comment

good for him. he probably would've beat him to death if he laid a hand on him and then the adrenaline/rush kicked in.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            How can you admire what Ortiz did, whe you would have done something entirely different? Knowing you, you would have hit your wife and then proceed to have sex with the soldier.
            That's why I admire him, because it takes courage and intelligence to restraint yourself from doing something stupid when angered by a loved one. My situation wasn't even that serious yet I wasn't able to hold myself back and I can't even begin to imagine how he must have felt. For him to walk away from that situation demonstrates his mental toughness and I truly admire that.

Comment

Its all on her not him to be faithful but monogamy is for insecure pussies anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Its all on her not him to be faithful but monogamy is for insecure pussies anyway.
                How 'bout you spray, wachu gonna do to him?

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
                  That's why I admire him, because it takes courage and intelligence to restraint yourself from doing something stupid when angered by a loved one. My situation wasn't even that serious yet I wasn't able to hold myself back and I can't even begin to imagine how he must have felt. For him to walk away from that situation demonstrates his mental toughness and I truly admire that.
                  OK gotcha. You owe me some green K buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by johnx View Post
                    dam if that was me i would've beat the fuk of that guy. I wouldn't bust a Mayweather and beat her up but i would def kik the guys azz
                    you think a guy would be trying to get it in a broad who is with a pro boxer?? there's no way he knew

Comment

maybe ortiz quit in the sack like he quit in the ring against maidana!!!!! i dont know because im a stud in bed but , im sure girls dont like quitters !!!!

if he couldnt hang ,he shouldve juiced

Comment

Working...
                      X