No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: I'll Face Dawson-Diaconu Winner in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
    BHOP will never fight CHAD DAWSON in this life.....!!!
    Haters gonna hate... But when the time comes...

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
      Haters gonna hate... But when the time comes...
      love how hopkins fans sweep his claim to fight the winner of johnson/dawson 2 under the rug....guess hopkins/dawson is a safer fight now that dawson looked less than spectacular againt pascal...

Comment

If Hopkins dominates Pascal (like I think he will) then I believe he goes onto to beat DAWSON. Possibly beats Bute, and even Ward. I know I sound nuts but ol man Hopkins is the truth, and I haven't really seen anything these guys can bring to the table that would throw em off. Hopkins doesn't lose from again in his career, be it 1 fight or 4.

Comment

I dont know whats gonna happen with Pascal, im thinking Hopkins on points this time but i do know Bad Chad Dawson taxes his Old ass

Comment

What most of you forget is that Pascal can be way better than he was in the first fight, Hopkins can't... Now that B-Hop's the favorite, be sur Pascal wont underestimate him again!

Comment

If Hopkins beats Pascal and then fights/beats Dawson (assuming Dawson wins his fight), he could hit ATG status if he's not already there.

Comment

Didnt he say he'd fight Dawson like 2 years ago?

Comment

I wonder when he does promotion for his next fight who he'll publicly attack. I'd say tiger woods or mcnabb again if there's a nfl season.

Comment

He beats both of those guys handily. What has he got to be worried about? Dawson's inside game is weak.

Comment

Dawson would win right now but I like this

Comment

Working...
                      X