No announcement yet.

Til the Casket Drops flew under the radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Til the Casket Drops flew under the radar

I just listened to this for the past 2 weeks. It might be the best album that dropped all of last year. Dope beats dope rhymes it's just as simple as that.

Pusha and Malice are very underrated.

Is this album as positive as Paper Trail, as far as the content?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
      Is this album as positive as Paper Trail, as far as the content?
      There are some really good songs on this album. Most of them are good in my opinion. I think this song is kind of positive. There's not a whole lot of talk about killing. Clipse are good though they put their verses together well and have good flows.

Last edited by Kobe Bryant; 02-01-2010, 04:02 PM.

Comment

LMAO. my bad...when I posted that, I looked at the title fast and thought this was a TI thread. wow im an idiot.

Comment

It only flew under the radar to idiots who don't give Pusha and Malice the props they deserve. They've been two of the best/most underrated MC's in the game since "Lord Willin'" dropped back in 2002. Their albums and mixtapes **** on 90% of all the crap that comes out today. They have potential HITS on their albums, too, but people refuse to get behind them for some reason. It's a goddamn shame.

Comment

I liked it a lot. Didn't like it as much as their previous efforts though.

Comment

Finally got around to listening to it. I kept one song. Worst of their 4 albums.

Comment

This is their 3rd album. But yeah you seem to be a tough critic on everything. The album has more than one good song lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                  This is their 3rd album. But yeah you seem to be a tough critic on everything. The album has more than one good song lmao.
                  The man has high standards, I guess.

I haven't listened to it, but I bump the **** out of "Popular Demand."

I should cop it and give it a listen.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                    Finally got around to listening to it. I kept one song. Worst of their 4 albums.
                    Yeah that can't be right....which song did you keep?

Comment

Working...
                    X