Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figueroa: "i was doing the pacquiao movements; i got sent home not knowing why"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this mother fu cker is annoying already!! ok gato u got sent home cos u probably suck!!! stop crying already damn!!

Comment

I couldn't copy/paste. I had to export to Excel:

"I don't know what happened. I was giving him great work. I was putting the pressure on him. I was doing the Manny Pacquiao movements. I was giving him angles. I wasn't slacking off. I'm not a slacker. Everybody knows. I don't know what happened. I got sent home not knowing why I got sent home," stated jr. welterweight Frankie "Gato" Figueroa as he talked about his recent release from the training camp of WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto. Having worked with Cotto in the past, Figueroa was brought in as a sparring partner last week to help him prepare for his highly-anticipated showdown with Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

You were not doing your job Gato. That is why you were sent home.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
          this mother fu cker is annoying already!! ok gato u got sent home cos u probably suck!!! stop crying already damn!!
          He has alot of pride about that. It's not like he has a great career. A reputation is important if you make money as a sparring partner.

I know he wants to be brought in for guys like Bradley, Holt, Mayweather, etc.

Orgullo, 'mano.

Comment

Theres already a thread about this active on the board...

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              He has alot of pride about that. It's not like he has a great career. A reputation is important if you make money as a sparring partner.

I know he wants to be brought in for guys like Bradley, Holt, Mayweather, etc.

Orgullo, 'mano.
              welll... then... for more reasons he should stop crying and only say.... I did my job... and it was a good experience bla bla ****.... hopefully we can keep working to gether in the future.. and thats it!!!!

if he keeps talking this and that... do you think other fighters are going to bring him as a sp... ????? he will look better if he just kept his mouth shut and move on... but now it seems like he only wants to be in the spotlight... doesnt matter if is only crying and wondering why he got remove as a sp...

Comment

Cotto must've got a hold of this and was like WTF!..Carajo Coņo tu ta pero jodido!..Bailey te mando pa' la estrella!?...Pa'l Carajo Pai!..

LMAO!..that's my Rican impersonation..I tried..

Comment

Since when are sparring partners such an issue?

Comment

Cotto and Bob Arum forgot that Figueroa Got KO'd by a man Cotto had taken out a few years back with no problem.So they had to get rid of him

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Thats my exact thoughts!!!!
                      To be fair, the guy has a fight coming up. He needs his own work also.

Comment

Working...
                      X