Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Guarantee that Floyd vs Marquez will reach close to or slightly over 1 million buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

800k easy

Comment

Haven't seen much buzz, the mainstream media and even the major sports media have given little to no coverage on the fight.

I see it topping 600K, but not too much more. Their loss though, **** is being underrated and is gonna be a really good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        800k easy
        Want to bet?

100K it doesn't do more then 700K?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          800k easy
          why is it that Mayweather can sell a ppv but not a seat?
          this thought has come to my mind plenty a times.

Comment

There is a lot of hate from hardcore boxing fans, but for a regular person who doesn't watch boxing it does not matter what weight JMM comes from or who Floyd should be fighting instead. Housewifes and young ladies don't watch boxrec statistics they watch 24/7. This fight will certainly sell more PPV than Pacman-Cotto, partly because of the boring 24/7 with them and **** promotion of the old man.

Comment

I hope you're right. What I'm seeing is a lot of bars choosing to show the UFC ***** over the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                There is a lot of hate from hardcore boxing fans, but for a regular person who doesn't watch boxing it does not matter what weight JMM comes from or who Floyd should be fighting instead. Housewifes and young ladies don't watch boxrec statistics they watch 24/7. This fight will certainly sell more PPV than Pacman-Cotto, partly because of the boring 24/7 with them and **** promotion of the old man.
                You're an idiot.

Comment

ill go with 750k

Comment

No more than 350,000 buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      why is it that Mayweather can sell a ppv but not a seat?
                      this thought has come to my mind plenty a times.
                      he doesnt really have a hardcore fanbase that will travel across the country and pay hundreds to see his fights. but he still creates a lot of media hype and is well known.

simply put, he makes a great selling opponent.

it still amazes me that hardcore boxing fans dont like this fight. this isnt any lightweight, its Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X