Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been lounging around these forums for nearly a quarter of my life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been lounging around these forums for nearly a quarter of my life!

21 years and joined in 2004!

Hahaha, not too shabby right!

So tell me... what are your life/boxingscene ratios?

Any other relative vets/ born in here? Tell all!

Originally posted by Cereal View Post

....Why so few posts?? I have never seen an earlier date that wasn't from the MMA merge.

Comment

june 2004 and over 7000 posts, wtf

ratio = to much time in here
      final count = Love it

Rockin'

Comment

7k plus posts in a little over 2 years.

Comment

I been readin articles and threads here almost everyday since early 2005. I didn't bother becomin a member til last February. In my present and previous job, I did most of my work on the internet, hence my ridiculous post count. Always got a BS tab open. Dead time between client conversations/presentations would be dreary without this site.

Comment

Long time viewer, member since 2006. Can't get enough of this dysfunctional site.

Comment

Couldn't tell you man, I like to keep it short and sweet. But boxingscene is instinctive whenever I'm on the net.

Yo mang that's a hell of a lot of posts, damn near tipping legendary status! You've had me rolling on more than one occasion though so its all good brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post

yep 5 years for me too, though obviously I never posted much. I started frequenting during boring days at university when I was supposed to be writing essays. The forum was smaller and friendlier back then I seem to remember. For a long time I found myself automatically loading boxingscene whenever I opened my browser, I may as well have set it as my home page. I don't get so much time anymore but for as long as it remains in its current form I think I'll continue to check it out when I've got some spare time.

Comment

I gradually pieced together a great framework of boxing insight thanks to this site. I remember I started out with Ali, the man that started it all.

I watched all of his fights. Next I was thinking, so let's see some more Frazier, etc etc... until the lineage gets handed down. That's when I found myself moving from the history to the non stop boxing forum, maybe 3 years ago.

I do remember it being friendlier yes. There was less pettiness. But there's still enough jokers and high grade posters to make it worth the three clicks.

Comment

I don't post too much on this site...

Comment

Working...
                    X