Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older you get the more you realize how much life is full of ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think life is depressing you're not taking the right drugs.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-25-2014, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      Money can buy happiness. Only poor people say otherwise.
      You got it backwards. Only poor people think money can buy happiness.

Rich people know it's not true.

Comment

Comment

Oh and I was reading an article about Mayweather and things he's got wrong about his money or something along those lines.....

And it said Money only makes people happier up until a certain amount, like $75,000-$100,000 or something a year. Anything more just adds in more material things, not in actual happiness or something. It was some study done by people or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
            If you think life is depressing you're not taking the right drugs.

I take it ure into those magic mushrooms huh

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
              You got it backwards. Only poor people think money can buy happiness.

Rich people know it's not true.
              This right here.

There was actually a study carried out on it by the American Psychological Association.

They found money can help with happiness up to a salary of $70,000 per year, after that, you don't get any happier based on finance.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle...-to-45000.html

Edit: 4Corners beat me to it.

Comment

It ain't a party until Larry threatens somebody's life on the Internet

Comment

Happiness is an inside job, having money just mitigates some worries not that I could say for certain but I am generally worry free because can't do something about something out of your control at the moment.

Comment

Let me also add that what many of you are contributing to happiness when you have money all of a sudden or new possessions you buy, you are confusing happiness with excitement. Excitement is like a spike in the brains activity, it is always temporary and you always will come down its like a drug the brain will want to move on to the next thing its chasing.

Think about something you wanted for a long time then finally get it, you are excited then after a week or two or however long its no big thing.
                    Last edited by Spray_resistant; 12-25-2014, 03:42 AM.

Comment

It all depends on your values, money only takes you so far in terms of happiness once you mature up, u realize money isn't everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X