Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people infuriated by Canelo's win Reverse Racists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Seriously, threads like this need to get deleted. Too many threads devolve into stupid racist arguments these days.
    If it has the word "racist" in the title there is no positive outcome lol

Comment

This is probably off topic to some extent but it's a thought that I wanted to share!

I can't really speak for those who are race baiting or felt that the state favored a particular person because of his nationality.

But what I can say as a boxing fan and a fan of fighters, like Canelo, is that one really has to appreciate the fight in itself! Enjoy the celebration of two fighters stepping up and taking the risk that the majority of people won't do. It's a great sport that encompasses all walks of life and fighters should be respected and applauded for the simple effort of performing. That being said, it is unfortunate, that the system is at times biased or subjective. We all know it isn't perfect. It's an unpleasant fact.

I am a Mexican American and I am a fan of Canelo; however, in this fight I truly thought Trout had the tools to beat Canelo and sided with him - I like Trout. I put my nationalistic pride aside and went with a person that I perceived to be better than Canelo. Despite the outcome, which in my opinion was pretty clear.

Anyway...just some thoughts

Later peeps.

Comment

Racism is a conservative thing.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
          With NSB's new racism rules, why is this thread still open??

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

you lil' corny race chatter d1ck breath smelling ****s need to fall back....**** Nelo...matter fact, not including B.Hop, Swift, Khan, Broner or any Philly fighter...**** GBP as a staff, company, family and whatever else....race that you corny mother****ers!!

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
            If you enslaved the entire white America for 700 years, then whites today would be the ones without a substantial heritage to live on (some of it gained through slavery of blacks) and whites would be committing more crimes than they do in order to 'get back what they were owed', equal things up and give themselves a chance.

Not that I am advocating crime pays at all, but if you evilly enslave people for nearly a millennia, theres got to be some effects for a good few lifetimes after, if you don't think there is then you have your head in the sand or grew up in chumpville.

nonsense !!

the past is the past !! do Europeans still get hung up on what the romans did to them ??

end of the day , its an excuse apologists pull out to explain black underachievement !!

blacks commit more crime because there is a large purportion of the black community in poverty because they underachieve !!

lets face it black people should be glad there in a European society all our inventions and technology and high living standards !!!

ask any african american today would they like for there ancestors to of never of been enslaved and for them to be back in there homeland .............................. what do you think there answer would be ???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              racism against blacks happens all the time in everyday life. I seen myself do it occasionally because I grew up in the country where we aren't raised to think about ethnicity. I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen in courts too.

Anyway exactly how can a true liberal be a fascist? Only a fake lib can do that.

anyhoos Canelo was obviously the superior.
              it happens in there own minds maybe , and the minds of self hating liberal extremists

and liberal facists as is thinking liberalism is dogma , a fanatical view that there should be no races !!and everyone should be mixed , and every white person should care about slavery!!

lar lar land liberals i call them !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

you lil' corny race chatter d1ck breath smelling ****s need to fall back....**** Nelo...matter fact, not including B.Hop, Swift, Khan, Broner or any Philly fighter...**** GBP as a staff, company, family and whatever else....race that you corny mother****ers!!
                Man you corny, I bet you listen to Meek Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                  Look, I'm not racist against anybody, but I think it's undeniable in this case that people make Trout to be a victim of some unbelievable robbery.

My Twitter feed was full of boxing names I know to be reverse-racist types, not going to name name's but one is a promoter that does pretty well on the New York scene and was a known big Obama supporter that went to Harvard. Not trying to inject politics, just trying to draw a connection.

Their line of thinking - Pernell Whitaker lost to JCC in Texas, so there was no way Trout was going to win a decision. So basically all Trout had to do was throw at least 700 punches most of them flick jabs, and they would have already have decided that Austin Trout was the victim of some grand, corrupt scheme. Like good members of the progressive community, they do this to feel better about themselves, they think they're crusading reformers, or something.

This is furthered by the fact that Saul is a red-headed, white-looking Mexican.

And I happen to like Austin Trout. I think he's a good, humble man. But that's not how you judge a boxing fight, either.
                  Your dotted line from the Canelo-Trout fight to Progressives and/or Liberals makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                  X