Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queen, 60 years reign. Diamond Jubilee.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday to the auld girl.

Random questions, would you bang a queen Elizabeth in her 20's? She was a right sexy back in the day and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportofkings View Post
      Happy birthday to the auld girl.

Random questions, would you bang a queen Elizabeth in her 20's? She was a right sexy back in the day and all.
      Most likely. From then onwards, everytime I licked a stamp I could rejoice knowing I'd had the real thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        If somebody that knows no ill, comes to a Palais de Danse... and dances around the place, or twirls his heels in the air, because he's a Celt... why should he go down? How can you forgive yourself because he's a better dancer?
        Not gonna lie, too intelligent for me, no idea what you mean, Sir.

Comment

• I cant hate i got 2 days off for this
          shes got a granny afro to die for

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Who gives a fuk. I find monarchies so degrading to the rest of us. Because she was born in some inbred family, we are to exalt her as some special person to be admired and worshiped.

Fuk that old b1tch.
            That was a bit harsh , but he's kinda right.

Comment

• I would have slept with her when she was 18.

Comment

• Tell me you wouldn't hit it, tell me, just do it. U GHEY

Comment

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
                  Never seen so many butthurt American's since Nam. This thread was created for the Jubilee party, whether you disaprove of Monarchy or thr Queen, so what? Let's party.

I am sure some of you disagree with what your own country/President does or whatever, but you still live there like a chump and don't do **** all to change your country for the better.

He who sits on his chair pondering from night to day, and day to night, whom chooses to keep his answers in silence, may be a great man, but the World shall never know.

Winston Churchill.
                  Why are you so anti american, are you a radical or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
                    Theres a four letter word better used to desribe guys like that mate......

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
                      What you talking about, a lot of butt hurt Amercan's came in here.

Am I wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X