• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then...

Comment

Lol this dude is reaching.... And sounds like a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        And this guys way of thinking is exactly why we almost never get the fights we want to see. Thank god Canelo is a real warrior and will fight anyone.
        In his defense he did say Canelo should've fought Cotto instead of Lara. That's an even better fight in my opinion. But Zabala's idea is still flawed because Cotto is a dangerous opponent.

Comment

Canelo and Lara are the top 154 pounders in the world. They SHOULD be fighting each other.

The alternative is to "let it marinate" like some promoters like to do but as fans why would we want that?

Comment

Hes got a point because oscar didnt like this fight maybe this is one of the reasons for oscar and schaefers fall out. Who knows?

Comment

Cotto was already scheduled to fight Sergio. And he isn't coming back until December. Canelo isn't going to stay idle until then and he wants his fights to be ppv so who else is there for him to face except Lara?

Comment

Canelo gets way more respect for taking the fight win or lose than if he just ducked Lara for next few years. They are the two top 154 pounders and both signed with GBP. NO reason the fight shouldnt happen. I agree the timing could of been better with a superfight with Cotto but i feel like that fight will always be there.

Comment

I agree 100% with this post The one about a loss ruining a fighters career. That mentality is killing boxing.
                  Last edited by Fantasiabruja; 07-06-2014, 06:58 PM. Reason: Left out original quote

Comment

This is boxing and the best should fight the best .
                    I care about this fight , where Canelo , whom I give credit , took the fight with Lara knowing that he can lose , but credit to Canelo .
                    Best fight the best . Like in the nba , mlb , soccer , etc .
                    These promoters are the one killing boxing by protecting their cash cow and the Cherri picking . Boxing should be : fighting the best .
                    Credit to Canelo and Lara for fighting , this is the way it should always be.
                    I want Lara to win , but I will always follow canelos fight cause he stop ducking Lara and took the fight even when his promoters told him not to .
                    Good for you Canelo ; win or lose .

Comment

You would think that Canelo was fighting a prime Marvin Hagler or something. I'm actually picking Lara to win but this is a pretty close fight to call, 50-50 kind of match. Canelo should feel disrespected that so many people involved in his management feel so concerned about him fighting Lara and have indirectly stated they feel he can't win.

Comment

Working...
                      X