No announcement yet.

Could Pacquiao stop Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    I dont even think Pac can beat Baldy let alone stop him. Forget about the stopping part. No one is stopping a prime Baldy just like no one is stoping a prime Clottey. and yes I did feel that Margarito could be stopped as Ive seen him be hurt numerous other times so dont respond by saying that if Margarito can be stopped then anyone could.

I really think Baldy is so underrated on here. He wasnt the same after that Floyd fight but Ive said many times that I wish he didnt take the money to fight Floyd. I wouldve give anything to see Baldy fight Margarito or Cotto. I think he would give both of them hell. He was a big guy, a hard guy, and he had very good boxing skill. Even the announcers would say it. He was slow but he could really box. I think his size and boxing ability wouldve been super hard for Pac to beat. If Pac went backwards all fight and just ran then he would probably win with his speed and Southpaw style but I dont see Pac doing that. He would probably try to fight and Baldy would outbox him. Dude is so underrated with his boxing skill. You saw it in the Gatti fight. I know Gatti isnt Ali but you can still tell when a guy has skills and Baldy had them, along with great size and chin

NO fighter is the same after fighting Floyd but these lames on this forum fail to see that. FLoyd retires fighters.

thats why i laugh when people want to give MP credit for beating hatton and dlh. now there is a thread asking if MP can beat yet another one of Floyds victims

MPs fans are idiots, blind and dont know boxing worth a damn
    Last edited by sycomantz; 05-19-2009, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Baldomir lasts the distance. He is very tough.

Comment

speed kills son...

Comment

you know that he was being a sarcastic right... genius

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
            you know that he was being a sarcastic right... genius
            yeah, realized that after reading the rest of his post once i had already responded.

thats why i deleted it.

but i was going to say it anyways. just not a response to his post now

MP dickriders swear hes unbeatable. you clowns just think that b/c Roach likes him to fight washed up fighters.

i dont think MP has as much power as yall fools love to believe he has.

i cant wait for the fight with PBF. MP is going get thrashed. I bet PBF is going to go in there and seriously hurt MP

Manny is going to get ****in EXPOSED when he fights MAY

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
              yeah, realized that after reading the rest of his post once i had already responded.

thats why i deleted it.

but i was going to say it anyways. just not a response to his post now

MP dickriders swear hes unbeatable. you clowns just think that b/c Roach likes him to fight washed up fighters.

i dont think MP has as much power as yall fools love to believe he has.

i cant wait for the fight with PBF. MP is going get thrashed. I bet PBF is going to go in there and seriously hurt MP

Manny is going to get ****in EXPOSED when he fights MAY

you realised it after reading the whole thread and not from reading the post alone? **** man, the post says it all and you really need to read the whole thread to figure it out. watch some blues clues on youtube, it helps

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                you realised it after reading the whole thread and not from reading the post alone? **** man, the post says it all and you really need to read the whole thread to figure it out. watch some blues clues on youtube, it helps
                maybe you need to watch BLUECLUES. maybe he will teach that realiZe is spelled with a "Z" not a "S"

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                  just a simple question... could he?

Im sure of it. He's slower than Diaz. 8 rounds TOPS

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
                    maybe you need to watch BLUECLUES. maybe he will teach that realiZe is spelled with a "Z" not a "S"
                    Depends where you're from.

Nonetheless, anyone thinking Pac stops Baldy in any way shape or form is just a completely daft goon. Not in even in Pacworld could he stop him.

You guys seriously need to get out and watch some more boxing apart from just Pac.
                    Last edited by BennyST; 05-19-2009, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      Pac would stop Chuv in three rounds Benny! Damn it man, haven't you seen the 'new' Pac? He's literally unbeatable. He would stop every fighter from minimum-weight up to heavyweight today and could even stop the iron chinned Vit Klit and Chuv if he was given a free shot! No question.

He would run rings around Baldy before blasting him out around the tenth round with one of his vaunted lefts. No question.

If he didn't knock him out he would at least, get a TKO after putting Baldy down a couple of times. I think he would put him down in the first round and stagger him then work on him for another nine rounds before landing a super-straight left that has him down, but while he gets up, it's too much for the ref to allow it to go on. TKO 10 for Pac. Totally.
                      I forgot the awesomeness of the Pacman

Chuvalo did retire in '78, same year Pac was born. Was he scared?
                      Last edited by Benny Leonard; 05-19-2009, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X