Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you guys have the energy to discuss mayweather/pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you guys have the energy to discuss mayweather/pacquiao?

check my lame posting history im just wondering...ped's, whos a coward, who running etc,...doesnt it get boring? i look at the names of those posting and i ask myself..with every variable explored, every biased answer known, every angle argued..

where do you guys find the energy to ride for these guys?

ive ben a mayweather guy for awhile, thats known but its just not fun anymore and his name and pacs name still dominate this place. where do you guys find he energy, the drive?

they aint got no life thats why.... over 20+ pages of on going battles on whos better than who or who knows more than who... this is the real diehard boxing fans, atleast thats what they like to call themselves... they call people like me casual fan and that i dont know anything so i guess... LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      check my lame posting history im just wondering...ped's, whos a coward, who running etc,...doesnt it get boring? i look at the names of those posting and i ask myself..with every variable explored, every biased answer known, every angle argued..

ive ben a mayweather guy for awhile, thats known but its just not fun anymore and his name and pacs name still dominate this place. where do you guys find he energy, the drive?
      I started back up recently but I had been posting less so I have a decent amount of energy in that regard.

Although a lot of it is just repeating stuff I have already said, to me since I have not had to change my arguments like at all it really doesn't take up a lot of energy.

And since I since I have already put in so much time and thought, now it is like I have to see it to the end one way or another.

It does kind of suck though, but i do try and talk about other topics to keep me from going insane with rage.

Comment

Also I only try to do that when I have hours to kill. That ish passes it in a hurry

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Also I only try to do that when I have hours to kill. That ish passes it in a hurry
          thats the reason why i joined this site to kill some time talking ***** lol.. but even after a while the ***** gets boring LOL.... i like to come on here to piss off the diehard boxing know it all guys or so they call themself...

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            thats the reason why i joined this site to kill some time talking ***** lol.. but even after a while the ***** gets boring LOL.... i like to come on here to piss off the diehard boxing know it all guys or so they call themself...
            Well I am one of those guys I came here to embarrass people who think they know about boxing.

It is still fun to me but I try not to pick on those that admittedly don't know much unless of course they are trying to act like they know a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post

You have to be African American or Pinoy to have this kind of Passion! You're Probably a Chicano! I'm sorry But Pac was already done with Mexico! You have to wait for your turn. Maybe when JMM gets to welter, maybe he can have a date with Pac. Maybe the red Head mexican can make it big! wait for your turn Mexico!

Comment

Agreed, i talk about everything but them. There are more fighters in boxing than Mayweather and Pacquaio and theres a lot big fights coming up, we should talk about those. Alexander\Bradley, Donaire/Montiel, Dzinzurik/Martinez (which i think is an under rated toss up fight) ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  You have to be African American or Pinoy to have this kind of Passion! You're Probably a Chicano! I'm sorry But Pac was already done with Mexico! You have to wait for your turn. Maybe when JMM gets to welter, maybe he can have a date with Pac. Maybe the red Head mexican can make it big! wait for your turn Mexico!
                  im black. genius.

Comment

you would think posters like Finito, LMFAO, yesir, Subtraction, etc. are *******s since all they do is create PAC threads, just to bash or hate on him LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X