How better off would the US have been if Gore was president for 8 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How better off would the US have been if Gore was president for 8 years

Instead of George W. Bush...

I'm sure this has been asked before in the lounge but what the hell.

If possible, let's try to get some objective, relatively unbiased opinions. Because well all know the liberals will say that everyone on the planet would be skipping around, holding hands singing "We are the World" if not for Bush and the Conservatives will say that everyone would be speaking Urdu and wearing turbans if we had Gore.

Go.

Wow!!!

Where do you begin ... Erasing eight years of G.W.Bush, the world would be a totally different place Nationally and Globally.

We still would have had the Real Estate Bubble Burst, and we still would have had a resulting recession, but so much else would be different.

You would have to first start with the long list of acts\policies that G.W. implemented and eliminate all those, then eliminate the resulting or influenced legislation, then alter the effect those policies had on citizens nationally and then alter the effects experienced in foreign countries.

When you really think about it ... G.W.Bush, impacted profoundly on so many levels that its really difficult to imagine what would have happened, HAD THE DEMOCRATS put up more of a fight to have all the ballots counted and Al Gore declared the WINNER.

Comment

You mean the guy who claimed that Obama's inept debate Wednesday was due to the high altitude in Denver? The man who made 10's of millions fear mongering about Florida being submerged and then bought a 9 million dollar villa on the beach? Oh I'm sure we'd being doing just splendidly.

Comment

Manbearpig would be dead, all americans would only be allowed to eat tofu and vegetables, we would be using pedal driven cars for transportation and Osama bin laden would be our ambassador to Afghanistan.

Comment

December 12, 2000 was the day that the American experiment in democracy died.

We are still living with the hangover today.

Comment

People would fart air freshener and crap sold gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              You mean the guy who claimed that Obama's inept debate Wednesday was due to the high altitude in Denver? The man who made 10's of millions fear mongering about Florida being submerged and then bought a 9 million dollar villa on the beach? Oh I'm sure we'd being doing just splendidly.
              [/IMG]

You mean Mile High Barry cant take the thin air?

Comment

Jim Jefferies voted for John "I love Matlock" McCain.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Jim Jefferies voted for John "I love Matlock" McCain.
                  Er no, when it came right down to it, I just couldn't pull the lever for that senile old fart. My first time voting ever was in 2010, for my new congressman Quico Canseco (which got me called up for jury duty.)

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Instead of George W. Bush...

I'm sure this has been asked before in the lounge but what the hell.

If possible, let's try to get some objective, relatively unbiased opinions. Because well all know the liberals will say that everyone on the planet would be skipping around, holding hands singing "We are the World" if not for Bush and the Conservatives will say that everyone would be speaking Urdu and wearing turbans if we had Gore.

Go.
                    He would have invented a second internet.

Imagine the economy!

Comment

Working...
                    X