This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    No point in shooting down your stats like Joseph just did. All you do is create smoke screen's b1tch.

Get out that trailer park and do something productive with your life. All you are is Poor Trash

Oh yea, I bought my first house at the age of 25. No food stamps here buddy
    Joseph didn't shoot down my stats and neither can you, he forgot to take into account those statistics aren't doing the statistics on an individual level but an overall level.

To make it simple for you ignant uneducated ghetto a$$, imagine me going to Japan and being horrified because overall Japanese people account for the most crime except (lol) when it comes to murder where a population of 12% makes up more murders than they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishscale View Post
      Why would I post what I do for a living on a website with people like you on it? You're a creepy a$$ nappy head.

Well done though, you acknowledge who the masters are, good boy.

EDIT: Not just ancestors but people alive today, as well.
      That's what I thought, b1tch.

You're done, son

Comment

Oh yea, I bought my first house at the age of 25. No food stamps or section 8 here buddy. But you're trailer park trash who can't account for schit
        You going to prove that?

Comment

• Blowing away a baby in cold blood fits in more with the serial killer category than with mugging and serial killers are very rarely black. They tend to be white tall and blond.

Comment

That's what I thought, b1tch.

You're done, son
            B1tch you were done 3 pages ago, everyone saw it, you're like Amir Khan wobbling on his Giraffe legs shouting what a great chin you've got, you're a done a$$ hoe. Gtfo my thread BOY, only men are allowed in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              Blowing away a baby in cold blood fits in more with the serial killer category than with mugging and serial killers are very rarely black. They tend to be white tall and blond.
              No it doesn't. You're a ****ing ******, LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                Blowing away a baby in cold blood fits in more with the serial killer category than with mugging and serial killers are very rarely black. They tend to be white tall and blond.
                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-herself.html

Comment

No it doesn't. You're a ****ing ******, LOL.
                  OK smart ass . What category of crime would you put it in? It certainly is not normal mugger behaviour and fits in much more with the cold blooded sicko mind set of a serial killer. Like I said it is a weird one off crime and using race crime stats to fit this crime is not justified.

Comment

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you realise those statistics don't take into consideration the population of whites is 72.4% where as the population of blacks is 12%, right?

So erm, when your black panther meeting and "the egyptians were black" meeting are done you might want to take a few lessons in basic Maths and try to figure out for yourself the true statistics as opposed to the overall statistics.

Your quote:

That means if you're a black man you're THREE TIMES more likely than a white man to be a child rapist/molester, what now b1tch boy?

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
                    * White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.
                    * About one in every seven Hispanic convicts had been convicted for a crime against a child.
                    * Nearly two-thirds of convicted child molesters and/or offenders were or had been married.
                    * Child molesters and offenders were more likely to have grown up in a two parent home and were more likely to have been molested as a child.
                    * Approximately 22% of child offenders reported having been sexually abused as a child.

The point of those stats is that you blatantly lied. Game over. Now go troll someone who's nice enough to respond to your lonely ass. Maybe your online family the Z clan

Comment

Working...
                    X