No announcement yet.

Proof that God exists!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Thats what christians say when things don't go their way.

God gives you cancer? forget the hospital, just pray. If its his will, you will be cured.
    Pretty much. We are not promised tomorrow. If heaven needs me more than the earth does. If my time alotted here is over then Im gone. God's gonna take me home. Sorry if that angers you

Comment

• I read about this priest way back who used to give plague sufferers their last rights. He eventually caught the plague himself, he did nothing but pray until he was too weak to do so. After a while he made a full recovery. There are many miracles you hear like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        I read about this priest way back who used to give plague sufferers their last rights. He eventually caught the plague himself, he did nothing but pray until he was too weak to do so. After a while he made a full recovery. There are many miracles you hear like this.
        Sounds like myth to me; I did a search on the internet not too long ago on medical mysteries where people miraculously are cured. I couldn't find anything that was verifiable...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Pretty much. We are not promised tomorrow. If heaven needs me more than the earth does. If my time alotted here is over then Im gone. God's gonna take me home. Sorry if that angers you
          No not at all.

I do find it hard to believe that you would bypass any medical attention and put your life in the hands of your faith though.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            I read about this priest way back who used to give plague sufferers their last rights. He eventually caught the plague himself, he did nothing but pray until he was too weak to do so. After a while he made a full recovery. There are many miracles you hear like this.
            Or he just recovered, like the body does every day.

No miracle.

Comment

• The pope also locked himself up in his palace while millions died of the plague. Guessing he was praying his a$$ off because he survived as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                No not at all.

I do find it hard to believe that you would bypass any medical attention and put your life in the hands of your faith though.
                I believe in healing. I also believe God can work through science and medicine to heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

No miracle.
                  If we recover everyday eat the same food everyday. Why do we eventually die then? Everytime your heart beats its giving you life but at the same time its one beat closer to death

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    If we recover everyday eat the same food everyday. Why do we eventually die then? Everytime your heart beats its giving you life but at the same time its one beat closer to death
                    Don't ask stupid questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

No miracle.
                      I was lead to believe the plague was a deadly disease that wiped out half the population Europe. Not something you can just recover from like the common cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X