Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's not use the Forbes fight as a measuring stick for Oscar ok?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's not use the Forbes fight as a measuring stick for Oscar ok?

People keep talking about how Forbes was able to do some damage on Oscar and what if it was Pacquiao or whatever. Well fact is, Forbes ain't no Pacquiao in that, Oscar didn't train for **** to fight Forbes. How could he? The guy was a body. Oscar's the kind that gets ready for big fights and preps big(even if he doesn't win them, LoL). You can be sure the Oscar that will be facing Manny will be similar to the one that fought Mayorga in determination and Mayweather in conditioning. I think he was conditioned anyway, he just didn't do enough of what he did well in that fight such as jabs and getting in close enough to smother floyd. Oh well, this should be a good fight that could turn out great if Manny can take Oscar's punch.

i could see him underestimating pacman, i mean the guy is really small compared to him.

Some people say well Pacman came in at 147 fight night, well most 147 fighters come in at 154ish

and now u have oscar who had to fight Floyd around 150 cause he couldnt get down, imagine how big he'll come fight night.

I have a bad feeling the Forbes fight was just a sign of Oscar losing it due to age

Comment

I thought he looked ok in the Forbes fight, didnt know why so many were so critical for, he was in with a guy with no power and knew it.

Comment

Working...
      X