No announcement yet.

Losing Virginity to a hooker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dye View Post
    I think waiting for someone you really care for and who cares for you is the best way to go, but that's just me.
    Its the worst way to go because if your a virgin you have no idea how that poon can control your mind and have you doing stupid things you wouldn't normally do, and if you actually care about the girl it just amplifies the irrational behavior.

Better to get your experience on practice girls, I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
      What is people's opinion on this?
      meh, it's not ideal but...

it's much worse if you're a girl and lost your virginity to a male hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        What is people's opinion on this?
        Its like taking your grandma to the prom

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Its the worst way to go because if your a virgin you have no idea how that poon can control your mind and have you doing stupid things you wouldn't normally do, and if you actually care about the girl it just amplifies the irrational behavior.

Better to get your experience on practice girls, I would say.
          you're spot on when it comes to this ****. The worst is that we regret the way we acted and the irrational behavior that was present in our mission to bust a nut. If I could go back I would have lost mines to a hooker.

Comment

Jeez man.

i am 21, lost my virginity at 17. I lost mine to a girlfriend that I was in relationship with for several years. we are now broken up.

sex means nothing, its just getting you off and giving you a good evening.

just be safe. who you do ith with is not important.

being safe is the important part.

Comment

Of course, sex is more enjoyable with someone you know (friend or girlfriend) because you can me more open and more freaky.

Ive never been with a "hooker", but I imagine it might be uncomofrtable for some people.

I prefer to have sex with someone I know (friend or girlfriend) this way you are comofrtable and not shy to touch etc

Comment

Not Good.Avoid it if you can.

Comment

its means ur an ugly fuktard.... no ones want to have sex with u... not your friends, classmates, or workmates or anyone... and u'll get herpes and AIDS.

Comment

Working...
                  X