Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Arreola took the sport seriously, would he be the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Arreola took the sport seriously, would he be the best?

Alot of people say that Arreola does not take boxing seriously and it seems that they are right, seeing how heavy he comes into fight. How good could he be if he weighed 225 for fight night? Would he be a different animal? Would he be the same level fighter?

Answer to the OPs question. NO. He better hope Adamek doesn't end his career.

Comment

Absolutely not.

Adamek shouldnt have much trouble with him IMO. He just has to hope he doesnt get caught with anything big

Comment

No. It'd obviously help him, but he only has power and a chin. Nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
          Alot of people say that Arreola does not take boxing seriously and it seems that they are right, seeing how heavy he comes into fight. How good could he be if he weighed 225 for fight night? Would he be a different animal? Would he be the same level fighter?
          No......Klitchsko would have still wasted him and adamek is gonna waste him

Comment

damn all these haters... Arreola takes boxing seriously, he has tremendous heart, just because hes heavy set doesnt mean he doesnt take it seriously.. the dude likes to way more because it helps with his power, but i do agree he should cut a lil extra weight.... If you dont believe he has heart watch the post match with klitschko, he starts crying, you could tell how bad he wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
              damn all these haters... Arreola takes boxing seriously, he has tremendous heart, just because hes heavy set doesnt mean he doesnt take it seriously.. the dude likes to way more because it helps with his power, but i do agree he should cut a lil extra weight.... If you dont believe he has heart watch the post match with klitschko, he starts crying, you could tell how bad he wanted it.
              nope thats exactly what it means to not train and take this sport seriously. Extra weight rarley means more power....you should know this as a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
                nope thats exactly what it means to not train and take this sport seriously. Extra weight rarley means more power....you should know this as a boxing fan.
                Yeah but the guys just naturally big as hell, he cuts to like 245ish from 270 or so, maybe he doesnt wanna dehydrate himself by cutting so much more weight. Anyways, I have confidence in my man Cris, hopefully he can prove to everyone that he's for real and get another shot at one of the klitschko sisters after he beats Adamek!

Comment

no...it would just mean he wont walk in the ring looking like a mexican James Toney

Comment

I think he would probably have given a better account of himself against Vitali, but would have still lost. I think he's going to beat Adamek too.

Comment

Working...
                    X