Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Ready To Sue Team Wilder, Force Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Are you serious right now oh stupid ass f.uck boy??? Its Povetkin that failed a drug test for PEDs. Its Povetkin that's trying lie right now and say he took the drug when it was legal. When its clear to anyone with half a brain that he was caught juicing for THIS fight. On the other hand, it was Wilder, who was criticized for accusing Povetkin of PED ahile ago. Yet still was willing to go to Russia, where its easier for Povetkin to get away with cheating, and fight the guy on his home turn. Yet outta all of that, you find a way to **** on Wilder like any of this is his fault. All I can say is "WOW!!!!" You are one pathetic piece of ****.

He failed nothing you Deonkey nutsack rider. Wilder was not willing to go to Russia, he had to go, it's called purse bids. Now he's found a way out and can 'fight' Malik Scott again in a Bum and Fraud Squad special.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
      He should sue Wilder/Haymon and the WBC, all complicit actors in this baseless duck move.
      There are some pathetic pieces of **** roaming these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        They have to be trolling, I mean i know this is nsb but people can't really be that stupid right?
        It really shouldn't be suprising at this stage and yet....

Comment

He failed nothing you Deonkey nutsack rider. Wilder was not willing to go to Russia, he had to go, it's called purse bids. Now he's found a way out and can 'fight' Malik Scott again in a Bum and Fraud Squad special.
          So Povetlin's rich ass promoter were deep enough to outbid Haymon and crew at the purse bid. But, they weren't deep enough to outbid them in the conspiracy theory of yours. Shut yo b1tch ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            The new age of boxing
            Where the great fights are not done in the ring or famous sparring sessions

But are found inside court houses

Soon we will make a p4p best boxing affiliated lawyers list
            LOL. you made my day, but now i have to clean my Macbook Pro since i did spit all my coffee on it, ahahahhahahahhaa.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              World of Boxing CEO Andrei Ryabinsky, who promotes Olympic gold medal winner and former WBA heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin, is ready to lawyer up and force the mandatory fight with WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              I am not his biggest fan but this is fairly simple, Wilder should be be paid by the promoter who is also Potevkin promoter, he won the purse bids for his fighter, his fighter failed a drug test end of story. No rematch or another purse bids, onto the next.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                So Povetlin's rich ass promoter were deep enough to outbid Haymon and crew at the purse bid. But, they weren't deep enough to outbid them in the conspiracy theory of yours. Shut yo b1tch ass up.

Povetkin will see you in court, you and your fraud of frauds, glass chinned, duck soup filled jackass. We'll see what's what then.

Comment

Sounds good. I side with Povetkin, no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    The fact that people are trying to defend a drug cheat and want him to get the fight regardless of being a cheat is one of the many reasons boxing is a mess.
                    Yep, and its mainly racially motivated. Its "beat the black guy at all costs." Same thing with Floyd and Manny. These stupid fux were pissed at Floyd because Manny didn't wanna do extensive drug testing. I'm not in Floyd's head. I'm not in Deontay's head. So I don't know if the PED accusations were used to avoid fights or not. But Floyd said there was a big time PED problem in boxing. That appears to be pretty accurate. Deontay accused Povetkin of being a PED user. That appears to be pretty accurate.

Comment

Povetkin will see you in court, you and your fraud of frauds, glass chinned, duck soup filled jackass. We'll see what's what then.
                      See me??? Didn't realize I owed him a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X