Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the reason why Canelo is ducking Golovkin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Lemieux - stopped when he was 23, ran out of gas
    Monroe - never been stopped
    Murray - never been stopped
    Rubio - stopped when he was 24, last KO loss was 10 years ago
    Geale - never been stopped
    Adama - never been stopped
    Stevens - stopped when he was 21 years old against a club fighter.
    Macklin - stopped
    Ishida - never been stopped
    Rosado - stopped by Angulo
    Prozka - never been stopped

You keep spinning your stories though.
    I guess you don't understand what "in their careers" means.... ko's after the ggg fight will count. Unless every fighter that ggg has beaten was so broken down that their careers faded etc typical gggroupie excuse

Comment

I heard that Leonard waited for Hagler's mitt game to drop before fighting him so I think you are onto something

I think this is more simple. GGG is a good fighter. Canelo & GBP don't wanna L anytime soon for Canelo when he's about to become the king of PPV boxing & GGG is a threat. They just wanna prolong the fight out as long as possible to increase Canelo's odds on winning. And they can do that cuz few give a f#ck about GGG. GGG is popular, but not THAT popular that they can't push this fight out.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
        Alvarez

and

Golovkin

Golovkin's power... Alvarez don't want none of that...
        I dont get it...

Did Alvarez lose to the mitts? Did GGG beat the Mitts? The mitts are a crazy opponent, so it's pretty impressive that GGG beat them.

I remember when Jones Jr kicked the mitts' ass like you've never seen, while Tarver got destroyed by them.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Lemieux - stopped when he was 23, ran out of gas
          Monroe - never been stopped
          Murray - never been stopped
          Rubio - stopped when he was 24, last KO loss was 10 years ago
          Geale - never been stopped
          Adama - never been stopped
          Stevens - stopped when he was 21 years old against a club fighter.
          Macklin - stopped
          Ishida - never been stopped
          Rosado - stopped by Angulo
          Prozka - never been stopped

You keep spinning your stories though.
          Seriously? You're bringing up these guys as some amazing evidence of GGG's greatness? Or are you listing these guys to show that his resume is an embarrassment for a long time champion at his peak. I honestly can't tell if this is meant to hype GGG or show how bad his resume is. Seriously.

What are you trying to say with it?

Lemieux got spanked by Rubio and then he lost to Joachim Alcine! Alcine was coming off numerous losses and had just been beaten by a 14-9 genuine club fighter bum. That's the scary guy GGG had to beat? He knocked out a guy who had already been knocked out by the best fighter he'd faced and couldn't even beat a guy so shot that he lost to a semi pro journeyman?

You lost all these guys saying 'never been stopped' but none of them had faced anyone good. You say never been stopped, but they were young guys being protected and most still couldnt keep their records intact against terrible opposition.

Munroe lost to 17-17 Boone and hadn't faced anyone good. You say that's good?

Murray was a half decent win. He had still lost to his only two top tests though. Two passed it fighters. Meh.

Rubio...you say stopped when he was 24 as if that means something? GGG was one of three or four guys to stop him. Excellent achievement! He lost to anyone good. Chavez Jr beat him just before GGG did, and a broken alcoholic Pavlik brutally spanked him into quitting not long before that.

Geale got smashed just as bad as GGG beat him by a former sr lightweight who weighed in an entire division below Geale. He had also lost to Anthony Mundine and Darren Barker before GGG.

Adama had never been stopped, but again, he'd never really faced any good guys and the decent ones he had fought, all four of them, all beat him easily.

Stevens eh? You're really going to go there? The guy got knocked out by a bum who hadn't won a single fight in years and I dont think ever won another fight! Stevens was the lone win for this guy, by hilarious KO, in an otherwise barren desert of neverending losses for years and years either side. Stevens had been a pro for four years and got the **** beaten out of him and KTFO worse then GGG did. It would basically be like GGG fighting his first ever opponent now, as champion, 1-22 Balogh Galor and getting KTFO and then Balogh would never win again either.

Did you know, in the three years proceeding the GGG fight, Ishida had lost 60% of his fights? Yes, he'd never been stopped. I'm not sure of what achievement that is though when you're beating Ishida as a braggable win.

Proksa lost to Kerry Hope right before fighting GGG. Who is Hope you ask? Good question. You'll have to look him up on boxrec, because I've never heard of him either. That's all.

GGG is clearly awesome and deserves a big fight. But arguing his worth based on his opposition, and whether a few of them got stopped or not is about the worst way to go about it. However big a fan you might be, his opposition has sadly been dreadfully shocking for his stature, length of time as champion, age and how long he's been fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Seriously? You're bringing up these guys as some amazing evidence of GGG's greatness? Or are you listing these guys to show that his resume is an embarrassment for a long time champion at his peak. I honestly can't tell if this is meant to hype GGG or show how bad his resume is. Seriously.

Lemieux got spanked by Rubio and then he lost to Joachim Alcine! Alcine was coming off numerous losses and had just been beaten by a 14-9 genuine club fighter bum. That's the scary guy GGG had to beat? He knocked out a guy who had already been knocked out by the best fighter he'd faced and couldn't even beat a guy so shot that he lost to a semi pro journeyman?

You lost all these guys saying 'never been stopped' but none of them had faced anyone good. You say never been stopped, but they were young guys being protected and most still couldnt keep their records intact against terrible opposition.

Murray was a half decent win. He had still lost to his only two top tests though. Two passed it fighters. Meh.

Rubio...you say stopped when he was 24 as if that means something? GGG was one of three or four guys to stop him. Excellent achievement! He lost to anyone good. Chavez Jr beat him just before GGG did, and a broken alcoholic Pavlik brutally spanked him into quitting not long before that.

Geale got smashed just as bad as GGG beat him by a former sr lightweight who weighed in an entire division below Geale. He had also lost to Anthony Mundine and Darren Barker before GGG.

Adama had never been stopped, but again, he'd never really faced any good guys and the decent ones he had fought, all four of them, all beat him easily.

Stevens eh? You're really going to go there? The guy got knocked out by a bum who hadn't won a single fight in years and I dont think ever won another fight! Stevens was the lone win for this guy, by hilarious KO, in an otherwise barren desert of neverending losses for years and years either side. Stevens had been a pro for four years and got the **** beaten out of him and KTFO worse then GGG did. It would basically be like GGG fighting his first ever opponent now, as champion, 1-22 Balogh Galor and getting KTFO and then Balogh would never win again either.

Did you know, in the three years proceeding the GGG fight, Ishida had lost 60% of his fights? Yes, he'd never been stopped. I'm not sure of what achievement that is though when you're beating Ishida as a braggable win.

Proksa lost to Kerry Hope right before fighting GGG. Who is Hope you ask? Good question. You'll have to look him up on boxrec, because I've never heard of him either. That's all.

GGG is clearly awesome and deserves a big fight. But arguing his worth based on his opposition, and whether a few of them got stopped or not is about the worst way to go about it. However big a fan you might be, his opposition has sadly been dreadfully shocking for his stature, length of time as champion, age and how long he's been fighting.
            You should read what you're quoting so you don't have to say things like 'What are you trying to say'. Pretty sure it was crystal clear.

Comment

Lol take those videos off before Canela comes across them in the darkness of his room. Canela knows he'll look like a sissy fighting Gennady, he would be squirming and taking knees all over the place as if his name was Kneeguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Lol, what a twat.

Comment

Quick! Hold the front page! Golovkin hits hard.

Everyone in boxing knows he has power...

Useless thread. Delete Thread.

Comment

Did that go the way you thought it was gonna go? Nope - Will Ferrell

Mitt work? LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X