Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Banned By The Grove, Again, Over Anti-Gay Statements

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    wherever Floyd is not welcome , that's where
    which means none?

Comment

Who cares about a gay establishment.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        nope, but we have:

The black month, the gay rights, etc.

Why don't we get a one day for the Causal fellow rights?
        We get that everyday, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
          But banging prostitutes on the side when married and gambling is perfectly acceptable by your Gawd.

Oh Manny, you ****ing hypocrite...
          Great fawking post bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
            Prove there is no God!?
            Prove there is one. The burden of proof is on you.

You're the one saying that there is an invisible man in the sky controlling everything, who needs money all the time (10% of ones income. I'm sure your not living up to that requirement or is that one of the parts of the bible that you choose not to follow?) who sentences all non believers to eternal damnation, but he loves you.

God is an evolutionary trick. We are the only animals that know we are going to die and believing in eternal life helps us mentally cope with death/the thought of death, much better.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post

You're the one saying that there is an invisible man in the sky controlling everything, who needs money all the time (10% of ones income. I'm sure your not living up to that requirement or is that one of the parts of the bible that you choose not to follow?) who sentences all non believers to eternal damnation, but he loves you.

God is an evolutionary trick. We are the only animals that know we are going to die and believing in eternal life helps us mentally cope with death/the thought of death, much better.
              Yikes that quite a theology you have there. You really need to sit down with someone and learn the scriptures. No wonder you think the way about it, you have been misinformed. Pray that God sends someone into your life to lead you to Christ. As Jesus to make you new, repent and follow Christ. You will find all the proof you are looking for my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                So I guess anyone who has ever hired a hooker or placed an a bet should be banned from shopping centers? Interesting...
                makes me wonder they did not ban Pac when he was banging hoe's and gambling

that my friend is a testament on how genius floyd fans logic works LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
                  Yikes that quite a theology you have there. You really need to sit down with someone and learn the scriptures. No wonder you think the way about it, you have been misinformed. Pray that God sends someone into your life to lead you to Christ. As Jesus to make you new, repent and follow Christ. You will find all the proof you are looking for my friend.

It's not a theology man. It's already been established that I don't subscribe to that. Think you have your words mixed up. Maybe you can pray for a better vocabulary, so you can have the respect and hold the attention of the people you are talking to about, Jesus. I went to church and believed in god all my life until I was about 20 and I realized that it was all fairy tale. I took tests on the scriptures. I know their teachings, bad and good.

It doesn't matter. Live your life however you choose and do what makes you happy, without it impeding on other peoples happiness. That's all that really matters and that's what both of us are going to continue to do. Have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    So Pacquiao can't go to the mall... NOOOOOO!!! Where the hell is he suppose to get his Jamba Juice and Ms Fields cookies now..
                    Shopping is for women and fruitcakes. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post

Excellent post.

The denial of death is the strongest illogical/emotional reflex that a human has. Bible thumpers are the most repressed people there are. Their fear of death is so powerful that they CHOOSE to believe in a ridiculous story that has been handed down from one generation to the next, over thousands of years. It's a story that helps the weak feel safe. I understand though , that it may be better for some to live a life of illusion rather than face reality because the truth is a scary thing. Many people can't handle the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X