The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      You gotta admit those two guys brought it last night but I agree it needs star power.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        You gotta admit those two guys brought it last night but I agree it needs star power.

No doubt about it but last night would be the exception 2 the new norm.

But.........

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          A A Ron was ****ing ROBBED. Mother****ing Timberwolf copied Gordon's first dunk but without the mascot but somehow got the same score. ****ing bull****. Then Gordon sat on air 7 feet off the ground.

Gordon had the two best dunks of the night back to back and somehow didn't win.
          Shaq robbed Gordon.

Comment

• This is the Celtics year

Comment

• Who should Houston be trading Harden or Howard?
              Last edited by JJRod; 02-14-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                Who should Houston be trading Harden or Howard?
                Howard because they need harden if they are to have any chance of getting KD

Comment

• Lavines first dunk looked very similar to what he did last year the other guys sucked but GOD DAMN that was probably the best dunk contest finish ever. What was that triple OT? Haha

Those 2 brought it. We definitely need a rematch next year. I think Gordan had the best dunks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Howard because they need harden if they are to have any chance of getting KD
                    Idk if Durant is a good fit with Harden anymore. Especially since it sounds like Hardens become a diva since dating Khloe. Or it could just be made up BS I read on Facebook but the Rockets biggest problem has been there chemistry.

Durant needs to stay put with Westbrook with the salary cap extending. It will be a lot easier to bring in high quality role players that could help them get back to the finals.

Comment

• And 3 point contest was nuts too. I was like "Yo Curry about to win this with 23...."

*Curry hits 23.* I was like yoooooo I'm a fortune teller!

Friends like "Thompson about to win it with 27..."

I laughed until he hit 27. True story fml haha

Comment

Working...
                      X