Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucy Pinder, Smash or Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate insecure people you think she's attractive and that's because she is but you need people to agree with you so you feel better about yourself? I'm not really attracted to white women I'm not gay but she is an attractive woman no doubt. She has a very flat disappointing arse which is a very important area in women I'm attracted to but has nice **** she looks a bit too pale and washed out though. The end.

Comment

Yeah old Pinder, had a few wanks over her pictures in my mid teens.

Dat 34F bust man nomnomnom. Dunno how old them photos are, she was prime 8-10 years ago... probs still fit in early 30's like. Sorta transitioning into milf territory now.

Is she that one hu got her a.sshole out in a celebrity big brother,wudav been years ago doe.

Smash and pass, share the moment, share life mufukers.

Comment

Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
        Face is decent enough, she's lacking in the ass department, but she makes up for it with some decent size(what appear natural) tits. I'd hit that for sure if single. I've had and currently have better though. I wouldn't throw her out of bed... unless I was fucking her on the floor though lol.
        Her ass could definitely use improvement. Spank it harder so it gets a little bigger and then she should get some booty injections.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Do you like girls with warts on their noses or lazy eyes etc?
          Nah I just got higher standards than you. She looks like any white girl I'd see at a bar or at the mall, maybe that's special to you, not me.

Comment

I guess I'll let her hit it, if she asks me nicely

she has no ass to slap

I give her a 4.5/10

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
              If you say pass, you are pretty much saying that you like cock.

Not a question of "smash or pass", but whether you'd suck the corn outa her ass or not.

Comment

Super hot, nothing less than a 10.

If some of you guys don't find her that attractive then please show us what do you find attractive.

Comment

Must have been frozen in a machine Brush.

Pinder was the talk of the forums in 08.

YES I AM A FUCKING ALT.

Comment

Working...
                  X