Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do assymetrical short cuts look ghey on a guy???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    I just get the clippers out and cut all that **** off. I'm not one of these **** that spends half hour in the mirror every morning styling his hair.
    This. . I literally have two hairstyles. . . When I put my clippers on the one-inch setting and shave it all off, and when I jsut let it grow out. . Never style or do any of that shyt. . .

Comment

ANd everything in between. . . The avi pic is about two months grown out. . . I'll take my fingers and kinda part it to the side a little bit, but that's as much styling as I do.

About the asymmetrical hair styles - yes, gay, very. . .

Comment

I'd say it depends. If you have a big, thick head of hair I'd keep it, as a lot of girls really like that. I personally just keep mine short for the simple reason my hair is rubbish. It's way too straight and I don't have a full hairline, so not much can be done with it. Some people would kill for a big, thick head of hair.

Comment

Okay, thanks. I'll just cut it a tad shorter and do highlights then.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Okay, thanks. I'll just cut it a tad shorter and do highlights then.

Lol. . . . Ahh, BOMBS! Only you could pull that off!

Comment

Serious question.

Are you male or female?

I ask because you posted two pictures of chicks for haircut options...

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                Serious question.

Are you male or female?

I ask because you posted two pictures of chicks for haircut options...

Hi, my name is Sherlock Holmes!

Based on what the OP has written, i conclude that this man is a person who seeks a hairstyle that fits a metrosexual male of today. He looks towards asia for inspiration, where metrosexuality is commonplace. But metrosexuality is also in western countries....bieber and efron anybody?

Basically, the guy just wants to look as feminine as he can because he wants hot girls who dig feminine metrosexual dudes. Posting on a boxingscene forum where most guys ooze masculinity probably isn't the best place to ask for metrosexual tips.
                Last edited by Xercen; 03-09-2012, 10:36 AM.

Comment

You use a straightner?

Comment

Working...
                  X