Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Jim Lampleys favorite fighter in your opinion aka....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Jim Lampleys favorite fighter in your opinion aka....

I hear a lot of people claiming that Lampley shows favoritism or gets uber hyped up when discussing certain fighters. I never noticed so who in your mind are his "favorites" today?

probably Pacquiao

Comment

He clearly wants to fellate Miguel Cotto

Comment

Jim Lampley used to ride Marco Antonio Barrera he used to get into it with Foreman over Hamed and Barrera who was better.

Larry Merchant used to have a hard on for Manny Pacquiao

Big George Foreman's favorites were Prince Naseem Hamed and Oscar De La Hoya

Roy Jones Jr used to ride Nonito donaire hard.

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
          I hear a lot of people claiming that Lampley shows favoritism or gets uber hyped up when discussing certain fighters. I never noticed so who in your mind are his "favorites" today?
          **** jim lampley!!! He loves it when Roy acted a fool vs Tito but when Calzaghe did it to him, he got his lil b1tch ass attitude.

Comment

Lampley only likes power punchers that are from foreign countries and are usually non English speakers. I've noticed over the years he doesn't seem to like any African American fighters. There are numerous videos online that show that Lampley might be a bit of a bigot or even a racist along with Merchant.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              Lampley only likes power punchers that are from foreign countries and are usually non English speakers. I've noticed over the years he doesn't seem to like any African American fighters. There are numerous videos online that show that Lampley might be a bit of a bigot or even a racist along with Merchant.
              You're such a joke man...everything is racial to you..

Comment

They don't like boring fighters.

Comment

And according to you that makes him racist?

Comment

no doubt it's Cotto...Lampley loves that guy

Comment

Working...
                    X